Closed I am giving away all my items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonextreme

Youngster Joey
Credits
HI
So i am restarting my Omega Ruby game to play the story again.
Yesterday i purchased a pass for the pokebank and transferred almost all my pokemons there.
I am wanting to give away all my items as i think it could be useful to some of you here.
It's up to you to decide if you want to pay me for the items, but anyway i will be grateful if you did.
I think i have some useful items there; noticeably most mega stones, power lens, power bracer, power anklet, power weight, choice band, choice scarf, choice specs, 3 life orbs, 3 focus sash, 2 leftovers ,etc.
You could just ask for a specific item and i will check if i have it.
I am only asking one thing back.
The Garchompite was really difficult to get and i need someone who will be able to trade me the garchompite back after i reset my game.
Thank you.

Dreamfeast2

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you happen to have a weakness policy?

HI
So i am restarting my Omega Ruby game to play the story again.
Yesterday i purchased a pass for the pokebank and transferred almost all my pokemons there.
I am wanting to give away all my items as i think it could be useful to some of you here.
It's up to you to decide if you want to pay me for the items, but anyway i will be grateful if you did.
I think i have some useful items there; noticeably most mega stones, power lens, power bracer, power anklet, power weight, choice band, choice scarf, choice specs, 3 life orbs, 3 focus sash, 2 leftovers ,etc.
You could just ask for a specific item and i will check if i have it.
I am only asking one thing back.
The Garchompite was really difficult to get and i need someone who will be able to trade me the garchompite back after i reset my game.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing