• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed I need my SID

Bob

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi and sorry if this is the wrong forum for this topic but it seemed like the best one >.<
I would appreciate it if someone could help me get my SID but I don't have any PC to offer but I can give a few high IV pokemon, such as: Aerodactyl, Ralts, Bergmite and Scyther.

This would really help me out since I can't connect my SD card to my PC!
Let me know if you can help and have a nice day! :3

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm not a pro at this, but from what I read, if you don't have any type of cheating programs or devices, you have to actually catch a shiny and go from there. Otherwise a PC is needed with your SD card. :/ However, you can buy SD card readers and plug it into a USB like you would with a flash drive. They're a few dollars on Amazon. Sorry I couldn't be of much help. :c

MrZangetsu1997

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
all you need to do is catch a pokemon from the wild or hatch one, then trade that pokemon to someone that has PKHeX like me, the program allows the user to see the pokemon's OT ID and SID

Bob

Youngster Joey
Credits
all you need to do is catch a pokemon from the wild or hatch one, then trade that pokemon to someone that has PKHeX like me, the program allows the user to see the pokemon's OT ID and SID

That's actually what I had in mind >.<
If it's not too much to ask, could you help me out, MrZangetsu?
(I don't mind if you can't be arsed xD)

testing