• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I need some help with the National Pokedex! = u =

Melody

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I need some help finishing up the National Dex! I've been catching Pokemon, trading Pokemon, sending Pokemon, hatching Pokemon from eggs, but I think I could use some help because I'm nowhere near finished! *o*

First of all, I finished the Hoenn dex, so I won't be needing Dusknoir or Huntail or Skitties or anything from the HOENN pokedex. I don't need any of the starters, either, cause I have those. Thanks for taking that into consideration! ^o^

What I do need:
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Combee, Snover, Weavile, Lickitung, Watchog, Tranquill, Malamar, Hitomontop...etc
What I could trade to you:
Mespirit, Hetran, Goodra, Gourgeist, Houndoom, Vespiqueen, Purugly, Electivire, Glaceon, Drifloon, etc.
I have a lot of Pokemon, but I'm missing a few spaces. If you need a certain Pokemon and I don't have it, I'll get it for you!

Just to make a notice, some of the Pokemon I have are traded from other people, some are mine.
Another notice is I have three Shiny Pokemon I possibly could send. A shiny Tangela, a shiny Clefable, and a shiny Magnemite. However, if I send you a shiny Pokemon, please send me a shiny Pokemon in return! That would be a fair trade.

My in-game name is Melody, like my profile name. If you need my FC please send me a message >w<

Dmhspys

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok what I am willing to do is trade pokemon to you to fill your empty pokedex entries, I want those back immediatly after. I want pc (credit) through this site.

Melody

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok what I am willing to do is trade pokemon to you to fill your empty pokedex entries, I want those back immediatly after. I want pc (credit) through this site.
Okay, sure, will do. However i don't have my DS atm, so I'll trade a little later! I'll give your Pokemon back, of course. :3

testing