• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active I Suppose I should make one of these.

Ocean Max

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I am Ocean Max but you can call me Eric. I am not too good at these so I guess I will keep this short. Been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue/Yellow and have been hooked ever since. I enjoy using water type Pokemon as they are my favorite type of Pokemon and I also enjoy battling and especially breeding Pokemon. Mainly joined this forum to just make some Pokemon friends and this site looks pretty cool so here I am. Well, thats about it. If you got any questions feel free to ask. Great to be here.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site Ocean Max. :D I too have been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue/Yellow, but my type of choice has always been fighting. I've been battling competitively since gen 4 so if you have any questions about teambuilding, tiers, EV spreads, etc, I'm your man. If you do enjoy breeding, you might also be able to make some PC by making a shop here on the site (which you can use to get Pokemon, items, or really anything anyone is willing to put up on the site). And if you are looking to get involved in the community, there are also site teams.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site...both of you? :Cautious sounds like 2 introductions

testing