Impostah Ditto - Dirt Cheap

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
IVs do matter when you are breeding my good sir. No one want's a 3 iv pokemon when they can have a 5 or 6 iv pokemon without even trying.

rkota

Youngster Joey
Credits
Apparently you don't understand. Nevause it has imposter, Ditto copies the opposing pokemon's stats and exactly, regardless of its Ivs, Nature, etc.

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
Apparently you don't understand. Nevause it has imposter, Ditto copies the opposing pokemon's stats and exactly, regardless of its Ivs, Nature, etc.
Hmm you sir, i believe do not understand. Imposter is nice for battling but ditto doubles as a breeder. Thus it is preferable to have perfect ivs.

rkota

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm you sir, i believe do not understand. Imposter is nice for battling but ditto doubles as a breeder. Thus it is preferable to have perfect ivs.
Look, "sir", its fking take it or leave it. I've seen imposter dittos go for 1k+ PC. I'm just looking to sell this, if you're looking for a perfect ditto tgen go whine on someone else's post.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Imposter Ditto's are easy to get!!! I will give them away for 50 credits, with imposter, and 2 perfect IVs!!!

sonicwave02

Youngster Joey
Credits
rkota sorry to upset you but on this site people mainly look for good breed dittos if they are even looking for dittos
dittos are not really the best battlers

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
rkota sorry to upset you but on this site people mainly look for good breed dittos if they are even looking for dittos
dittos are not really the best battlers
Actually, scarf Imposter dittos are amazing, because you can take out someone's mega for a revenge kill...

testing