Active Jirachi is the new Diancie. [The Naughty Kadabra]

Oversoul

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the Naughty Kadabra!
Click on the title to peek inside and see my wares!

Let's face it, fellow trainers. Diancie is so 2000 and late. It's too mainstream, and any real trainer has at least 5 of them sitting in his/her box by now. It's time to give our (not so) special pink rock Pokemon a rest and set the stage for a new *star* attraction! ;)

That's right! I have multiple of the Tanabata Event Shiny Jirachi for trade! After being lost in the Miiverse and Neoseeker wastelands, I have emerged victorious. And now YOU can get your very own without lifting a finger. I currently have Sassy, Relaxed, Lonely, Timid, Quiet, and Docile!

I have many other Pokemon for sale, ranging from legendaries to starters to adorable fan favorites. And yes, I still have legitimate Diancies of every nature.​

Prices:
150 for my usual event Pokemon
150 for my Pre-Release/Movie Diancies
175 for my 31/10/31/31/31/30 Bold Diancie
***Special: 225 for a Shiny Jirachi, 250 for Timid!!!***

*I'm also down to trade for other event pokemon to increase my collection! PM me if you are interested in an Event Swap. Pictures available upon request.*

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hello, everyone! I'm still relatively new to this site, and I've already met some amazing trainers! To show my appreciation, I will be starting up my own shop with a special offer :)

Welcome to the Naughty Kadabra!**

For my first sale, I have many natures of Diancie for sale! These include:

Japanese Movie Sassy
Japanese Movie Hasty
Japanese Movie Relaxed
Japanese Movie Modern (4 IV)
Korean Movie Naughty
Spanish Movie Timid
*Not for sale, but soon to come: Bashful, Quiet, Jolly, Naive*

If you are concerned about the legitimacy of my Diancies, then I hope this link will assure you.

I've heard that hard to find events like these can go for upwards of 400 PC, but in order to spread goodwill and to ensure that I'm a trustworthy seller, I'll be asking for only 100 PC for the first 4 people that show their interest on this thread. I'm still thinking about what would be my regular selling price (the Quiet one is an especially rare one at the moment), so I'd appreciate some PMs of suggestions from fellow sellers. So, who is interested?

** Like the name? Or is it a bit too much? :p

I guess, you caught my attention which is hard to do. the Japanese Movie Hasty seem ideal for me to test out for my trick room team.

Oversoul

Youngster Joey
Credits
I guess, you caught my attention which is hard to do. the Japanese Movie Hasty seem ideal for me to test out for my trick room team.
Ahh, well at least that's a positive.

I'm on at the moment if you want to make the trade now.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Actually scratch that I need Sassy. So what do you say Oversouls? Do we have a deal?

BlackManMcSwaggin

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, everyone! I'm still relatively new to this site, and I've already met some amazing trainers! To show my appreciation, I will be starting up my own shop with a special offer :)

Welcome to the Naughty Kadabra!**

For my first sale, I have many natures of Diancie for sale! These include:

Japanese Movie Sassy
Japanese Movie Hasty
Japanese Movie Relaxed
Japanese Movie Modern (4 IV)
Korean Movie Naughty
Spanish Movie Timid
*Not for sale, but soon to come: Bashful, Quiet, Jolly, Naive*

If you are concerned about the legitimacy of my Diancies, then I hope this link will assure you.

I've heard that hard to find events like these can go for upwards of 400 PC, but in order to spread goodwill and to ensure that I'm a trustworthy seller, I'll be asking for only 100 PC for the first 4 people that show their interest on this thread. I'm still thinking about what would be my regular selling price (the Quiet one is an especially rare one at the moment), so I'd appreciate some PMs of suggestions from fellow sellers. So, who is interested?

** Like the name? Or is it a bit too much? :p
Can I get the Relaxed and Sassy

Oversoul

Youngster Joey
Credits

Prospensity

Youngster Joey
Credits
could u do me any 5iv diancie you have hanging around for 174pc? its literally all i have lol.

Oversoul

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Prospensity
I cannot confirm nor deny that I have any 5 IV Diancies in my possession at this time ;) However, even if I did have one of them, at this point in time, they would be worth at least double of what you're offering in my honest opinion. Of course, that will change once more people get their hands on them, but they're more than likely saving them for the shiny Jirachi event coming soon.

@BlackManMcSwaggin, I guess you're no longer interested?

Oversoul

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Migihigi
Cool, just inbox me your FC and IGN :)

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'll have the Relaxed & Sassy Diancie for 200pc??

Last edited:

Oversoul

Youngster Joey
Credits
*Edited OP for more natures, expect a lot more coming soon! :D*

testing