Closed JPN Event Magikarp;

venxnoku

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/129.shtml

I have several JPN Event Magikarp :) These events do not have ribbons, but they're in JPN, and have the moveset.
Name is "ひろしま" but once evolved, name will convert to English in your game. (Cherishballs!)

First: Brave Male
Second: Modest Female
Third: Navie Male
Fourth: Careful Male

They're not super rare or anything, but it'll be nice to get something in return c:
I'll accept any of these:
- rareballs (like loveball, moonball, friendball, etcs.) <- just one rareball (or even hacked ones too, let me know)
- eggmoves
- shiny from XY/ORAS
- 20PC (you don't have to)

venxnoku

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh gosh I forgot about this thread ;__;

May I ask what you have in particular? :)
I only have the Female Modest JPN Magikarp!
It knows Splash, Celebrate, and Happy Hour c:

LelouchTheZero

Youngster Joey
Credits
All were bred and hatched by me (took ages x.x ), but any of them can be renamed (I've only got a few that I'm keeping)

venxnoku

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ah okay, let me know which one isn't up for grab xP
I'm interested in either a Male Shiny Charmander or Male Shiny Cyndaquil? c:

LelouchTheZero

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's my Treecko and Charmander that are pretty much off limits (until I chance breeding another shiny), but I do have a Male Shiny Cyndaquil I could offer ^.^

venxnoku

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can you give me ability and moveset please? :D Alsoooo I'm a little interested in the Fennekin xD I don't mind trading something else for it if you're willing to trade that one too? :D

LelouchTheZero

Youngster Joey
Credits
All of them (aside from the Chimchar, Bulbasaur, and Totodile) have the typical egg moves. so the Cyndaquil has Tackle and Leer, with the Blaze ability. The Fennekin is about the same. (Knows Scratch, Tail Whip, with Blaze Ability)

venxnoku

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Okay :D My FC: 2621-3469-9850 IGN: Kay
JPN Event Magikarp Modest Female for Shiny Male Cyndaquil; can you name him Fang please? :3
May I ask what are you interested in or looking for in exchange for the Shiny Fennekin? n-n

LelouchTheZero

Youngster Joey
Credits
Adding you now ^^ And sure :) As for the Fennekin, I'm not really sure what I'm looking for for him right now, but you're welcome to offer. Oh, the Cyndaquil is on my X, so do you need it switched to my ORAS for the trade? Just making sure ^^

venxnoku

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh no worries which game it's from, its tradeable to either game n-n but where the Cyndaquil was hatch, it can only be named in that game :) I'll add you right now.
And thanks for informing me in the chat 0:

If thats okay, we will trade the Magikarp for Shiny Fennekin :3

testing