Kabuto
Omanyte
Snorlax

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there. I have quite a few of these I can breed for you. Here's the list of what I can get:
Farfetch'd
Seel
Drowsee
Cubone
Hitmonlee
Lickitung
Horsea
Mr Mime
Magmar
Jynx
Snorlax

I will likely be able to get more today, and be able to help you out with the rest of your list.

Is it OK if they are bred and sent in their lowest evolution state? (for example, Magmar would come as Magby, Mr. Mime would come as Mime Jr., Snorlax as Munchlax, Jynx as Smoochum)? I'm assuming because you don't have these, you likely don't have their pre-evolutions either? Otherwise, just let me know what you prefer. If you want them evolved, it might take a little bit longer so that I can evolve them.

For Hitmonlee, I have an extra and do not need to breed for him, so he would come as Hitmonlee.

As for Flareon, do you have a Fire Stone? I have quite a few Eevees, if that's all you need. Unfortunately, I have trouble finding evolutionary stones, so I'm probably no help there.

Last edited:

Dunnson.nick

Youngster Joey
Credits
All that would be great thanks I can evolve them myself I don't have the preevolved forms yet either I am just going through the region dex but that would all be perfectly fine

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
:) I was able to obtain the rest of them on your list, so I can get them all for you. Just let me finish up breeding and I'll be able to get them to you.
What are your best times to trade?
My FC is 3136-7952-6028
My IGN is: Kristine ( Alpha Sapphire )

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Kk. The only 2 I forgot about was my magby and elekid xD They can't breed until they evolve. So that will just take me a little bit of time, I can probably be ready in about a half hour.

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
xD Ready whenever you are. Sorry it took so long.

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
You're very welcome. Always happy to help out. :)

testing