Closed LF : Rotom wash, shiny Kingdra and shiny Tentacruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antrrr

Youngster Joey
Credits
The rotom needs to be bold (+spD -att) and have 31/x/31/31/31/31. The kingdra needs to be shiny, timid, sniper, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. The tentacruel needs to be shiny, know rapid spin, bold, liquid ooze, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. They all need to be kalos born, and I would prefer them to be *eng*. FT : I have a perfect shiny : charizard, venusaur, greninja, trevenant, ferrothorn,pinsir. I also have a perfect (not shiny) : slowbro, hitmontop, pinsir, tentacruel, azumarill, gengar, volcarona. I can also give my pokemon an item like such as an ability capsule, a blazikenite, etc. *****I will also accept a (not shiny) impish (+def -spA), sturdy, ice shard, 31/31/31/x/31/31 donphan. As for the other ones, he needs to be kalos born.

Antrrr

Youngster Joey
Credits
I dont have more than 25pc atm since I am buying something with 100pc.. Thats kind of why I ask for a trade..

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
The rotom needs to be bold (+spD -att) and have 31/x/31/31/31/31. The kingdra needs to be shiny, timid, sniper, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. The tentacruel needs to be shiny, know rapid spin, bold, liquid ooze, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. They all need to be kalos born, and I would prefer them to be *eng*. FT : I have a perfect shiny : charizard, venusaur, greninja, trevenant, ferrothorn,pinsir. I also have a perfect (not shiny) : slowbro, hitmontop, pinsir, tentacruel, azumarill, gengar, volcarona. I can also give my pokemon an item like such as an ability capsule, a blazikenite, etc. *****I will also accept a (not shiny) impish (+def -spA), sturdy, ice shard, 31/31/31/x/31/31 donphan. As for the other ones, he needs to be kalos born.
I'm a tad confused, do you want a Calm nature rotom or a Bold one? You can't have Bold with +SpD

Antrrr

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nice what do you want? The only problem is that I cant clone until
Tomorrow.. Are you okay with that? Or you want like 30pc?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Nice what do you want? The only problem is that I cant clone until
Tomorrow.. Are you okay with that? Or you want like 30pc?
I'm interested in either the Charizard or the Slowbro. Is the Charizard a X or Y build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing