LF LF Thick Club, Iron Ball and Power Herb. Offering 4IV JP Ditto

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
So, if you´re playing Omega Ruby, you´ve got easy access to Iron Ball and Power Herb through Dex Nav, as they can be found on Mawile and Seedot respectively. If you also have a copy of X or Y, you should be able to find a Thick Club on wild Cubones or Marrowaks.

Now, I´m interested in all 3 of these items (I don´t feel like forking out 96 BP for the first two). I also happen to play the JP version of Alpha Sapphire, and I happen to have a spare 4IV Ditto, which I´ll be willing to trade you in return for those 3 items. They don´t have to be on their respective Pokémon, as I already have all of those. I can also get you hatchlings of most starter Pokémon if you´d like, since we´d have to make 3 trades anyway.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will get u a iron ball

For that, I can give you a semi- rare hatchling of your choice. I have most of the starters except Bulbasaur, Turtwig and Snivy, and I have Lapras and a ton of Fossil Pokémon.

My Ditto, however. I must reserve for the one who can get me a Thick Club, as that´s the only item that I can´t really get by myself.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok c n I have totodile

Sure, I´ll breed one right away.
Wanna go look for a Seedot and get me a Power Herb as well? Perhaps I have some other Pokémon you´d like. I have Laprases with Freeze Dry and Avalanche, for example.

My FC is 1349-7314-7342

testing