Active LF/WTB: legit Latias, Zekrom, Thundras & Kyogre

Niko

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi all,

As the title says looking for these legit legendaries as untouched as you can give them - the more untouched (as close to "newly caught" as possible) the better the price I will pay.

Cheers in advance

Niko

K

Krelbit

Hi~ I can get these done after I get back to my hotel today. You can check my store for pricing.

I've got a link in my banner.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Heya Niko I have everything your looking for the untouched pokemon I could trade you over the pkmn now some are from past games so they won't have the pentagon though the Zekrom is from B2 the Thundurus from Dream Radar these are untouched.

The Latias is also untouched is lvl 30 and from AS so it also has the pentagon.

The only touched poke is the kyorge at lvl 70 from Sapphire.

Niko

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi~ I can get these done after I get back to my hotel today. You can check my store for pricing.

I've got a link in my banner.
Hi - thank you but Im not looking for Pokegen made pokemon thank you - am looking for ingame legitimate pokes :)

Niko

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Heya Niko I have everything your looking for the untouched pokemon I could trade you over the pkmn now some are from past games so they won't have the pentagon though the Zekrom is from B2 the Thundurus from Dream Radar these are untouched.

The Latias is also untouched is lvl 30 and from AS so it also has the pentagon.

The only touched poke is the kyorge at lvl 70 from Sapphire.

Hey - thanks for this! I will definitely take the Latias and Kyorge. How much would you like for those? I will have a think about the other two for sure! How much would they cost? Cheers :Happy:

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a completely untouched Thundurus from alpha saphire if you're interested

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Enjoy your Pokemon thanks for your business :)

testing