• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for a Contrary Serperior

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey guys, so according to Serebii, the Contrary Serperior event is taking place for those of you with Japanese 3DS's. I unfortunately do not possess one of those, but if anyone can get the Serperior and breed a Snivy with its Hidden Ability, I would be more than happy to trade for it. Thanks guys!

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I have a ha Snivy, what are you willing to trade for it.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I think so, I got the ha snivy from a friend that had the event.

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think so, I got the ha snivy from a friend that had the event.
That sounds good to me! I just want to make sure it was legit lol, but I figure that the game would red flag an illegal Snivy when it would be transferred from Black/White to X/Y. So what are you looking for sir?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
That sounds good to me! I just want to make sure it was legit lol, but I figure that the game would red flag an illegal Snivy when it would be transferred from Black/White to X/Y. So what are you looking for sir?
I am looking for UT XD and Colosseum pokemon or battle ready, shiny and events

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Unfortunately I don't have access to XD and Colosseum stuff, but I can make you battle ready mons if you so desire. Anything specific right now that you're looking to make?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Could you get me a level one Squirtle with the egg moves Aura Sphere.

testing