• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Looking For Macho Brace(s)

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
I already have one but since I'm trying to do mass horde EV training, I feel it would be a lot easier to have multiples..I don't have a lot of credits, so I can only get maybe a couple for a reasonable price. ;v ;

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I can sell you some for 15PC each. How many did you need? I have 5. :)

Last edited:

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Definitely. xD So I just send the credits with a note right? And of course add your FC and stuff. xD

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Yup! My FC and IGN are in my sig. :)

Is it okay if we trade in 20 minutes? I have to finish up a chore real quick. :)

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Got it! Added you now, and I'm gonna send the credits now. c:

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Credits received!

Alright, see you soon. Sorry for making you wait, my mom demands I clean the dishes NOW. You know how that goes, right? xD

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome. c: And no problem, I had to do the exact same thing just moments before. xD I'll just be here ev training. c:

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Okay, I'm back. Thanks for being patient. Putting items on the pokes, adding you, and then logging online. :)

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Not a problem. :) Thank you for selling me these. Saves me the trouble. x 3x

testing