• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for......

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
Delphox
Nature: doesn't matter
Ability: Magician

Chesnaught
Nature: who cares
Ability: Bulletproof

I will breed any 5iv poke you want for each :)

Best way to contact me if I'm not online is via email, as it goes directly to my phone.
- [email protected]

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If I do both, could I get a shiny 5 iv Pokemon bred for me? :p also is there any specific time you need these by? I'll be unavailable to trade until tomorrow afternoon :(

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
If I do both, could I get a shiny 5 iv Pokemon bred for me? :p also is there any specific time you need these by? I'll be unavailable to trade until tomorrow afternoon :(
No rush my friend. I would gladly breed you a shiny 5iv poke for both of those. Just let me know what you have in mind :)

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I've been looking for a shiny kalos-bred timid Gastly with 5 perfect IV's in everything but attack if that's possible :) if I can nickname it too that'd be super, but if not it isn't the end of the world. Just wondering, I have both the Delphox and Chesnaught sets battle ready if you would like those :)

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
I've been looking for a shiny kalos-bred timid Gastly with 5 perfect IV's in everything but attack if that's possible :) if I can nickname it too that'd be super, but if not it isn't the end of the world. Just wondering, I have both the Delphox and Chesnaught sets battle ready if you would like those :)
Possibly. Can you give me the EV spread/nature/movesets on the Battle Ready ones?

And I'll be breeding the ghastly, so I can definitely do a nickname. Do you know what you'd like the name to be?

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If I could have it named "Feedback", that'd be great! And the Chesnaught is Impish nature, 252 HP 252 Defense, 6 Attack with Seed Bomb, leech seed, spiky shield and substitute. The Dekphox is Timid with 252 Special attack, 252 Speed, 6 Special defense and has SolarBeam, Fire Blast, Psyshock and Grass Knot. Both pokes have 5 IV's with Delphox missing Attack and Chesnaught missing Special Attack :)

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
If I could have it named "Feedback", that'd be great! And the Chesnaught is Impish nature, 252 HP 252 Defense, 6 Attack with Seed Bomb, leech seed, spiky shield and substitute. The Dekphox is Timid with 252 Special attack, 252 Speed, 6 Special defense and has SolarBeam, Fire Blast, Psyshock and Grass Knot. Both pokes have 5 IV's with Delphox missing Attack and Chesnaught missing Special Attack :)
Awesome!

Yea, that works for me let's do this. Just let me know when you can get on. It will take me tonight to breed it for you and rare candy it up to be Haunter. That way, You have a Gengar that just needs to be EV trained :)

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Awesome!

Yea, that works for me let's do this. Just let me know when you can get on. It will take me tonight to breed it for you and rare candy it up to be Haunter. That way, You have a Gengar that just needs to be EV trained :)
That's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much once again! I won't be near my 3DS until tomorrow night, so you're gonna have to wait until then hehe :D

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah, it's an egg move for Gastly. Sorry to throw that on you after the fact, I totally forgot Gastly didn't get that but level up. Thank you though! :D

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
Feedback is ready! Just hit me up tomorrow after 6pm Central

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
Also hot damn that was fast for getting a shiny! I never have that much luck hahaha :D
:)

BTW - what moveset did you want? Right now it has:
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Perish Song
- Disable

testing