• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT (Lucas) All Of My Pokemon That Are Up For Trade (OPEN FOR OFFERS)

BliTz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This Is All Of My Pokemon Up For Trade (NON OF THEM ARE SHINY)
LEGENDS
Amount--Pokemon--Level-- ALL OF LEGEND'S ARE CATCHED IN ORAS NON SHINY
1 left -- Suicune -- Lv.50-- ALL POKEMON ARE FOR TRADE NOT SELLING
1 left -- Entei -- Lv.50--
1 left -- Raikou -- Lv.50--
1 left -- Mesprit --Lv.50--
1 left -- Azelf --Lv.50--
1 left -- Lugia --Lv.50--
1 left -- Cobalion--Lv.50--
1 left -- Virizion --Lv.50--
1 left -- Zekrom --Lv.50--
1 left -- Heatran --Lv.50-- TAKEN
1 left -- Kyogre --Lv.50--
1 left -- Cresselia--Lv.50-- TAKEN
1 left -- Latias --Lv.50--
1 left -- Deoxys --Lv.50-- (If you buy Deoxys please tell me what form you want)
1 left -- Zygarde -- Lv.50--
1 left -- Terrakion--Lv.50--
1 left -- Regice --Lv.50--
1 left -- Registeel--Lv.50--
1 left -- Regirock --Lv.50--
1 left -- Rayquaza--Lv.100--
1 left -- Regigias --Lv.50--
(SHINYS)
1 left -- Delphox--Lv.50-- (ev trained) (battle ready) (shiny)
1 left -- Girantina--Lv.65--(ez trained) (shiny)

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT NICKNAME YOU WANT SO I CAN CHANGE IT SOME OF THEM ARE NICKNAMED AND NEED TO BE CHANGED.
WHEN YOU POST A OFFER FOR ONE PLEASE TAG ME IN THE POST SO I GET A ALERT WHEN YOU REPLY.
LIST WILL BE UPDATED WHEN I UPDATE IT.
IF THERE IS A POKEMON YOU WANT AND IS NOT ON THERE MSG ME AND I MITE STILL HAVE IT.

Last edited:

Nidoblast

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just to clarify are any of these shiny?

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
It was a pleasure trading.
Don't double post its against the rules, there's an edit button.

Benjamin0798

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can i trade steelix for a gible shiny i will be online on my 3 ds in 5 hours

The Fifth Whisper

Youngster Joey
Credits
The IV checker is in at the post-game Battle Resort, in the poké center. Just drop by and ask him to look at your pokémon, and if he lists the five stats the mon needs (don't need spa for phys attackers, dont need atk for spa attackers) using some glorious adjectives, they're all perfect. Alternatively, use a program like Pokémon Showdown and plug in the level, nature, and ev's, then mess around with the IVs until you find out to the nearest 1-2 what the IV is.

Due to the way that pokémon IVs and EVs work at level 50, you don't need to have 31 iv's in a stat unless you plan on investing in it-- 30 iv's will give you the same base stat, but require an extra 4 ev's to start gaining stats on top of it. That is, for a Sylveon with 31 iv's in SpA, only 4 EV's are required to increase its SpA by 4, but an extra eight are required for every point after that. For a Sylveon with 30 iv's in SpA, it would require a full eight ev's to gain that first point, then an extra eight afterwards.

Point is, if you don't plan on investing any EV's in your certain pokémon's stat, it doesn't matter if it's a 30 or a 31 due to how the game sets all pokémon to 50-- all it affects is the pokémon's hidden power typing.

testing