• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mega Swampert question

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm trying to build a rain team so i think Mega Swampert is a nice choice for a mega slot? But does his Swift Swim active on the turn he Mega evolve or the next turn? cause rain is limited time now so i don't want wasting time for Protect

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm trying to build a rain team so i think Mega Swampert is a nice choice for a mega slot? But does his Swift Swim active on the turn he Mega evolve or the next turn? cause rain is limited time now so i don't want wasting time for Protect
I believe mega pokemons' abilities are active on the turn they mega evolve. The only thing that waits a turn before it goes into affect is there speed stats

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So your answer is yes or no? The ability active on the turn they evolve but Swift Swim is related to Speed you know

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
If lopbunny can use fake out the turn it megas and still hit a ghost type the answer is yes :p

AliceWolf

Youngster Joey
Credits
It will activate on the first turn. So as long as you have a drizzle pokemon or your rain dancer is faster than swampert (in doubles, without the boost) you can use the plus speed. :)

testing