• Creative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kit pvp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
So basically it is what it sound. Depending on what kind of servers whether prison or op factions. My rates vary depending what you need help with or in game money to voting crates. Before the pc is sent to me after I tell you my prices for your needs I am going to need your In game name what you need me to do for you and the server I p address. Before you send me your pc I need to make sure that I do not lag or crash on the server. Some rates are as low as 20 pc!

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
So basically it is what it sound. Depending on what kind of servers whether prison or op factions. My rates vary depending what you need help with or in game money to voting crates. Before the pc is sent to me after I tell you my prices for your needs I am going to need your In game name what you need me to do for you and the server I p address. Before you send me your pc I need to make sure that I do not lag or crash on the server. Some rates are as low as 20 pc!

Reading this I still have no idea what your services entail.

You should include details instead of just assuming everyone will know what you're talking about.

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
Please give an example of each one i want to know what i am getting here
Ok well it depends on the server I can mine for you and make a shop on prison servers. Or I could make a vault do an inside betrayle for you against an enemy faction. Also some servers have voting rewards so some prisons have vote keys and crates so I would vote for you and give you the keys. If you have any questions what so ever just ask but I basically do everything mc

testing