• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mod: Mynor

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hey guys, my name is Mynor. I am a current biology major in college. I have been playing pokemon since sapphire and ruby. I am fairly new to competitive battling but have been getting better at it. If anyone needs a specific pokemon, other than legends of course, I could probably breed it for a price or trade. I'm always up to help anyone team build or give advice on their teams or EV spreads. I'm a pretty nice guy and try to help as many people as possible :) Thanks for joining the forum! :)

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hi Mynor ^-^

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
mynors a great guy c;

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey Mynor. You are a really great guy. thanks for the poke you I got from you. I finally finished EV training. Battle sometime? :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hey Mynor. You are a really great guy. thanks for the poke you I got from you. I finally finished EV training. Battle sometime? :)
Thanks OG! I'm glad you did :) And of course man, I should be free all day tomorrow and until Sunday :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Just snorted :/ thanks. And welcome and thanks for the Mod(ding?)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Just snorted :/ thanks. And welcome and thanks for the Mod(ding?)
Not sure if from the laughter or someone might be coming up with a cold? :p Thank you very much for the warm welcome :)

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Snorting laughter is the best kind right?! Haha

testing