My want for 2 Pokemon Legends and a Shiny Vivillon Pokeball Pattern Bonus for a limited time

BrianShinyAce3000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello My name is Brian with a trade offer for sludgewave Weezing from BW1&BW2. I will give 2 legends out of a list of my offers for Weezing with Sludgewave from BW1&BW2 it is in dream world but it can be found as a Koffing even though I am asking for Weezing with that one move I will accept a Koffing with the Sludgewave move(not at level 100 if it is Koffing please). My offers are...

1 Shiny Ho-Oh with The Hidden Ability and 6ivs
1 out of many Wish maker Jirachi
1 Event Thundurus in Cherish Ball(Japanese event)
1 of my Melloettas
1 HA Dialga with the orb
1 HA Palkia with the orb
1 HA Giratina
1 HA Landorus
1 HA Tornadus
1 HA Thundurus
1 Event Shiny Giratina from generation 5 with 6ivs and orb
1 V-Create Rayquaza shiny with Mega Evolution Move(event that was in Japan)
1 Genesect (2 are shiny and 1 is not)
1 Darkrai event with Palkia move
1 Arceus Event with Palkia Move
1 of my 18 Arceus all are 6iv 17 are holding different plates so I have 18 Arceus with items but normal Arceus is holding Abilty Capsule but the Event Arceus with Palkia Move is not holding an item so I have 19 in total.
1 HA Lugia
1 HA Ho-Oh not shiny
1 Shiny Mew with a lot of ribbons
1 Manaphy event(I have the 3ds event if I am asked for it)
1 Mewtwo with HA unnerve(Real event Japan did get no joke)
Bonus if I get the Koffing(not level 100) or Weezing with Sludgewave before January 2nd is 1 Shiny Vivillon Level 100 Pokeball Pattern as a bonus for a way for me to say thank you but January 2nd this bonus offer will end. Please post your Friend Code if you have what I am looking for and tell me which 2 you would want with my bonus offer. I will put my FC here and I will wait for a response as well as my message when I am added is Ace Gamer Brian. I will show proof before we do a trade of everything I have from here and I will keep my word on all I have with 100% proof when I will trade with someone that has my major want. My FC is 4270-1777-5371 thank you and I really am looking forward to this.

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Vivillion cant legally be shiny if it has pokeball pattern

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I actually have it for real and it was on the GTS so I got it for an easy offer.

sorry but i dont think anybody is allowed to trade event pokemon through the GTS...
But on another note i do haev a legit event pokeball pattern Vivillion from the x/y event

testing