need legit manaphy egg plz

pikipek

Youngster Joey
Credits
i'm playing omega ruby, and i'm looking for a legit manaphy egg *not phione, manaphy... although i like phione too :), what i want is manaphy :)...

although, a hatched manaphy egg with the nickname 'mana' would be nice too, if anyone can do that :)

i love manaphy in the movie and in general and so i wanted one for myself :)

FC: 3454-5385-1112
ign in omega ruby - charlotte

CatRosalina

Youngster Joey
Credits
The manaphy egg from pokemon ranger is very valuable, as you can only get 1 per cartridge. Nobody has one and even if they do, they don't wanna give it up.

callum

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey there I think I have a cloned egg from a while bank on my omega ruby save but like discussed above it would be hard to find a legitimate one as there so rare

Snipe M.D

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have one that I got legit from a second-hand copy of ranger that I bought a few days ago. I named it Fiore, after the region it came from. I have two manaphys, both from separate copies of ranger, one of which is in Pokemon moon. This one is in Pokemon X, and I taught it Skill Swap via TM from Pokemon Diamond. I was just about to train it, but I already have one, so I'll trade it away for a worthwile Pokemon. What are you willing to trade for it? (I will not accept nor tolerate hacked or cloned pokemon)
WP_20170426_22_01_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20170426_22_14_14_Pro.jpg

testing