• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New Here

MegaNinetails

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there! I'm new to this site, but pretty excited to see what all it has to offer. It looks interesting so far!

Also, forgive my silly question, but can someone answer something I've been wondering about with X & Y?
I keep hearing about the "friend safari" but honestly have no idea what it is.
I've probably overlooked it or skipped over it while intensely pressing the A button if there was instructions for it. Woops. :oops:
So if anyone can explain that'd be awesome!

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Friend safari - after you beat the game you'll be given access to a place called 'Kiloude City'. In the North-East corner of this city is a building where you can go on friend safaris, a section of grass that lets you encounter wild pokemon whose type (and species) depend on the friend you have registered in your 3ds (/2ds).

My friend safari is electric, and you can find Emolga, Luxio, and the mighty stunfisk (I have a terrible safari) if we register each other with our ds..es.

MegaNinetails

Youngster Joey
Credits
Friend safari - after you beat the game you'll be given access to a place called 'Kiloude City'. In the North-East corner of this city is a building where you can go on friend safaris, a section of grass that lets you encounter wild pokemon whose type (and species) depend on the friend you have registered in your 3ds (/2ds).

My friend safari is electric, and you can find Emolga, Luxio, and the mighty stunfisk (I have a terrible safari) if we register each other with our ds..es.
Ahh, thanks so much for answering for me! I'm horrible for missing things like that and have been too embarrassed to make myself look like an idiot to my friends by ask them.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Everyone starts somewhere - no need to feel embarrassed about trying to get somewhere else ^^
*Metaphor*
Welcome btw - I hope you enjoy your stay :]

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Welcome to the site ^.^

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site. I just joined last week, but everyone is very friendly and very helpful. Feel free to ask just about anyone, just about anything. :)

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
i agrees with everyone that is posted here lol also welcome to the site :3 other known as my favorite place to be XD

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hi, welcome to the site, I'm kinda new here too(joined two weeks ago)But it's a really nice place!:)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
big welcome

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome!!! I'm new to pokemon in general so I ask a lot of questions too. Everyone here is awesome!

testing