• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New to Perfect Pokemon

Matchitehew

Youngster Joey
Credits
hey guys/gals I'm new to perfect pokemon and was looking for anyone who wanted to either help, be my friend, or just trade/sell/buy/communicate with all are welcome I swear I don't bite.... Much

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Heya Match we're glad to have you !
To get a good start/Introduction to the site check out our rules if you haven't already :D
http://perfectpokemon.com/pages/community-rules/

Welcome to the Site and Enjoy your Time around here we're a friendly community so we don't bite either :p

K

Krelbit

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunnson.nick

Youngster Joey
Credits
hey guys/gals I'm new to perfect pokemon and was looking for anyone who wanted to either help, be my friend, or just trade/sell/buy/communicate with all are welcome I swear I don't bite.... Much
I am new as well if you are looking for a friend to learn with I'm down for any help either of us may be able to give each other from time to time message me if you're interested

testing