• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Newcomer Who Actually Wants to Learn <3

opalust

Youngster Joey
Credits
So for the first time ever I am getting into Pokemon, again, but I am lost. I have Pokemon X, and also Omega Ruby. c: I'm much better off in Ruby than in X (not a huge fan of X), but I don't really understand the natures and EVs and IVs and all that crap.. SO! Generally hoping to get better at these games, actually have the Pokemon I want, have shinies, etc, and make some friends! :D

So I'm Opalust!

Opalust - Omega Ruby
Pytrichor - Pokemon X

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site! :D If you have any questions about Pokemon or the site, feel free to ask.

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey there, @opalust ! I hope you have a great time at this website, and I hope that one day we'll be friends :)
plus, if you'd like, i can help out with your knowledge on the pokemon mechanics. just tell me if you'd like me to explain to you.

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
welcome, I just recently gotten back into pokemon with ORAS since Gen 1 have fun!

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site! :Biggrin:

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Oh well, if you dont care about competitive playing EVs IVs dont matter. Welcome though! :)

testing