• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Not Hacked Shiny Zekrom FT: Anything in the picture

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Im looking for an ORAS shiny Zekrom, I finished AS pretty quickly after I got it and caught zekrom before I found out the legends werent shiny locked, im trying to get all catchable legends in shiny form and the only one I dont have is zekrom (and no the shiny legends ive caught arent for trade)

anything in the box is for trade, I dont know the iv's because im not really a battler, I just like to collect.

Ask about pokemon you want, I can check the iv's if its necessary.

All pokemon in the legends box are shiny apart from the bottom row, the rest are all shiny.
12023270_1494612897516763_29798164_n.jpg
12033665_1494612977516755_10139832_n.jpg

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, there,

I'm interested to hear more details on your shiny Ho-Oh, such as: what type of Poke Ball it's in, what game/region it was caught in, moves, Nature, Ability (hopefully it's Pressure, otherwise I'd question its legitimacy), & whether or not its name is in English. Otherwise, I'm also interested in shiny Pokemon that have been bred or caught inside an Apricorn Ball (such as a Heavy Ball, Fast Ball, Lure Ball, Level Ball, etc.) if any of your Pokemon fit that criteria.

I'm still playing through Alpha Sapphire, but I've been putting off finishing the main story / adventure (I have all 8 badges, but still have yet to venture off towards the Elite Four, etc.). I've also been putting off catching Zekrom at his mirage cave, due to others requesting Zekrom offers & then not responding for a while, later on. I also have a Shiny Charm, since my best friend completed the Pokedex & transferred what he had to me (via PokeBank). So, it may take a while, but I can try to catch a shiny Zekrom for ya, if I'm interested in what you have!

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
The Ho-oh was captured in a luxury ball by my cousin's friend, he travelled to america in 2005 and got the ho-oh event for pokemon emerald. It's level 100, Its ability is Pressure, its nature is brave, its moves are Fire blast, Sky attack, Thunderbolt and Fly. My Volcarona also gave it pokerus because ive been using it to get to the legendary dogs in AS.

I can Inbox you photo's of its summary if that helps

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The Ho-oh was captured in a luxury ball by my cousin's friend, he travelled to america in 2005 and got the ho-oh event for pokemon emerald. It's level 100, Its ability is Pressure, its nature is brave, its moves are Fire blast, Sky attack, Thunderbolt and Fly. My Volcarona also gave it pokerus because ive been using it to get to the legendary dogs in AS.

I can Inbox you photo's of its summary if that helps

That would be wonderful, if you wouldn't mind sending me pictures - that would be much appreciated, thanks! It sounds like this is the Pokemon Emerald Naval Rock event, that you had to receive an event ticket for at certain U.S. locations, correct?

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
That would be wonderful, if you wouldn't mind sending me pictures - that would be much appreciated, thanks! It sounds like this is the Pokemon Emerald Naval Rock event, that you had to receive an event ticket for at certain U.S. locations, correct?
ok ill send them to you in a sec, Im almost out of internet data though, so I might not be able to reply until friday (australian time) sorry if that inconveniences you

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ok ill send them to you in a sec, Im almost out of internet data though, so I might not be able to reply until friday (australian time) sorry if that inconveniences you

That's okay, it'll give me more time to catch Zekrom for you. Any specific type of Poke Ball you would like it caught in? I can't really guarantee any Nature, though.

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't have the zekrom but are there any other pokes you would take for your gallade? I have some shinies to trade for it.
Espeon
Gardevoir
Heracross
Ampharos
Gardevoir
Abombasnow
im interested in the heracross? my ex boyfriend ev trained for me so its battle ready as far as I know, but as I said Nallanator im in australia so I have crappy internet and im almost out of data, I wont be able to reply to this until thursday-friday. sorry about that. but ill hold the gallade for you

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's okay, it'll give me more time to catch Zekrom for you. Any specific type of Poke Ball you would like it caught in? I can't really guarantee any Nature, though.
Id preffer a dusk ball but it really doesnt matter that much to me, ive caught most of mine in masterballs. Nature and iv's dont matter to me. and its ok I can wait util youve caught ill hold the ho-oh for you

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
It easier for me to send the photo's through here

hooh 2.jpg
hooh.jpg

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Please be mindful of the rules. Double posting is against site rules. - Eric

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you. Is it a beneficial nature. Heracross is perfect iv and either adamant or jolly don't remember
Nature and iv's dont bother me
my mum bought more data so we can trade whenever you like

EDIT: Gallades nature is adamant

Last edited:

testing