(ORAS) Buying a full battle team with or W/O shiny's

Tengs

Youngster Joey
Credits
So, im new to this thing, both forum and battling in general with other people, so i just want a killer team, And if you could explain why exacly these(The pokemons you're offering) is good ^^ Thank you! And i'll add points ofcourse if i get an offer i like!

-T

K

Krelbit

So, im new to this thing, both forum and battling in general with other people, so i just want a killer team, And if you could explain why exacly these(The pokemons you're offering) is good ^^ Thank you! And i'll add points ofcourse if i get an offer i like!

-T
PMing.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
If you're still interested, my shop sells the best teams around ranging from 10 teams that have actually won official tournaments to teams used by the site league champion (myself), shoot me a PM if you'd like to purchase one :]

AlphaPlays03

Youngster Joey
Credits
If you're still interested, my shop sells the best teams around ranging from 10 teams that have actually won official tournaments to teams used by the site league champion (myself), shoot me a PM if you'd like to purchase one :]
OMG Staraptor! I love Staraptor soooo much!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@Dom what àre the prices on your championship winning teams?? I would like to buy two teams. Can you send me a list of the teams you offer. I play vcg double battles

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
@Dom what àre the prices on your championship winning teams?? I would like to buy two teams. Can you send me a list of the teams you offer. I play vcg double battles

This isn't the spot to post, you can check out my shop in the signature

Pre made are 1,000 a piece and buy two get third half, don't respond here please.

testing