• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Direct Comming Friday February 26th 7 AM PST/10 AM EST

Pokemon Direct Comming Friday February 26th 7 AM PST/10 AM EST

Published 
Keep your eyes out for some new and exciting trailers and info on everything related to the Pokemon 20th anniversary. I'll update this thread as new info is released on Friday. For now, GET HYPE!!! Feel free to speculate down below.

20direct.jpg

Rumor: There's a little rumor going around that the direct is only 5 minutes long. I'm not sure I buy into it, but something to keep in mind.

Edit: Kotaku is confirming that Nintendo Japan has announced that the direct is only 5 minutes.

Rumor: A new trademark site by Nintendo EU suggests that Pokemon Sun and Moon may end up being a thing. It seems a little late to file for a trademark for an announcement that will be made in a day, but why else would you file for Pokemon Sun and Moon? Pretty exciting stuff if true!

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
if anyone needed it, here are the appropriate times for you international people like me :]

GMT: 15:00
Europe: 16:00
EST: 10:00
PST: 07:00
Japan: 00:00

Also:

Australia-states-timezones.png

Why do you have this many timezones lmao, add that number from the GMT time.

testing