Active PP's Pokemon Teams?

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've seen the pokemon teams, and I'm curious what the difference is between them all. Some don't have anything written in their description, while others do, so I wanted to get to know more about them.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I've seen the pokemon teams, and I'm curious what the difference is between them all. Some don't have anything written in their description, while others do, so I wanted to get to know more about them.
The best way to understand each team is to talk to that team's leader or read what the leaders wrote in their recruitment threads.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
What exactly is the point of them, or why could I read into that? :)
The teams on this site form a sub-community. Each team has certain benefits or certain qualities unique to that team alone. Best way to explain this is to think of them like cliques you see at school. Each team would represent a clique you would commonly see at school.

Steelix

Youngster Joey
Credits
The teams on this site form a sub-community. Each team has certain benefits or certain qualities unique to that team alone. Best way to explain this is to think of them like cliques you see at school. Each team would represent a clique you would commonly see at school.

Ah, I see. :) Sounds like fun then? How do I get to know more about these teams? Do they have infos about themselves somewhere?

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Ah, I see. :) Sounds like fun then? How do I get to know more about these teams? Do they have infos about themselves somewhere?
I made a thread that explains each team which all info was provided by their leaders, however its really outdated at this point.

testing