• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

[PTCGO] - Packs and Cards : *Fates Collide Available*

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am selling online booster packs for the pokemon trading card game online. These are ONLINE BOOSTER PACKS not the code cards for the online packs.
I will trade you the packs on PTCGO, make sure you have tradable cards to give away for the packs.

If interested please comment or inbox me and I will give you the information necessary.

*Limit: 20 packs per person per 24 hours* (Temporary, I just want to give everyone a chance to get some packs)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online Booster Packs
(10 Cards per Booster)

Name of Booster Pack (# of Packs Available) - Price per pack

Packs in Stock

• Fates Collide (100) - 75 PC = $0.50
  • BreakPoint (80) - 65 PC = $0.43
  • Ancient Origins (40) - 60 PC = $0.40

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online Digital Cards (Singles)
Online Digital Pokemon Cards for sale
-These are ONLINE DIGITAL CARDS not the physical ones. Make sure you understand what you are purchasing.
-Click on each card name to see screenshot of card; proof of card

Key
-FA = Full Art
-SR = Secret Rare
Fates Collide

Last edited:

testing