Selling Good Pokemon

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello everyone. This is my Pokemon shop where I sell all kinds of Pokemon and items. This is my list of Pokemon I have in stock.

Dragonite, Salemence, Garchomp, hydreigon, metagross, goodra, weavile, lucario, heatran, flygon, blaiziken, greninja, tyranitar, rotom any form, volcorona, torterra, rampardos, ferrothorn, roserade, remorraid, kricketune, enboar, aerodactyl, darmanitan, zebstrika, braviary, tropius, chinchou, lunatone, gliscor, xatu, ludidcolo, zoroark, wobbuffet, tentacruel, machamp, phyduck, medichamp, jelecent, virizion, infernape, haxourous, venomoth, anorith, venasaur, shiny lopunny, loudred, pikachu, sharpdo, camerupt, togekiss, azumarill, lapras, regirock, cresselia, shiny dusknoir, shiny heatran, shiny ariados, smaouratt abd many more Pokemon. If u want a Pokemon that wasn't listed just let me know and I will try and get it 2 u.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Does garchomp have rough skin?

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
No sorry my goodra has hidden ability not garchomp. Sorry About that. Also my larvitar is lvl 1 and has dragon dance, outrage, pursuit, and stealth rock.

Last edited:

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If so, You have a deal. Also, does the venusaur have chlorylphyll?

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I don't have a garchomp with rough skin but I can get u the heatran. But instead of garchomp u could get a hidden ability goodra or someone else instead.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I don't have a garchomp with rough skin but I can get u the heatran. But instead of garchomp u could get a hidden ability goodra or someone else instead.
Then I don't want the garchomp and am not looking for a goodra. I'll just take heatran.

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Is 50 Pc an ok price for u? And I will be able to get it to u tomorrow morning because it is 12:43 where I live and I'm going to bed.

Gatchomp. Sold

Last edited:

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
hello do u want to buy some Pokemon from me? Other wise I think that's spam for saying 1 word to gain PC on a thread.

testing