Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Looking for either a cool legendary you might wanna offer me or a nice 6IV pokemon I might like :D

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Which legends in spesefic are you looking for? And i got an 6iv Spiritomb.
Old Gen mostly but new ones are cool too :D
And what nature is Spiritomb?

StefanL

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Old Gen mostly but new ones are cool too :D
And what nature is Spiritomb?
The Spiritomb's Nature is Quirky and i got couple of Legends i can trade away Regiice, Regirock, registeel and regigigas, Heatran, Deoxys, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Groudon, Reshiram, Creselia, UxIe, Azelf and Mesperit, Xerneas, Mewtwo and Zygarde. So if you are interested in any of theese just tell me!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
The Spiritomb's Nature is Quirky and i got couple of Legends i can trade away Regiice, Regirock, registeel and regigigas, Heatran, Deoxys, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Groudon, Reshiram, Creselia, UxIe, Azelf and Mesperit, Xerneas, Mewtwo and Zygarde. So if you are interested in any of theese just tell me!
Let me think about the spiritbomb

zeldalover

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can't trade until tomorrow though so what is your friend code? And what would you be willing to offer for genesect?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can't trade until tomorrow though so what is your friend code? And what would you be willing to offer for genesect?
I could offer a shiny altraria and my fc is on my signature

zeldalover

Youngster Joey
Credits
That sounds good to me! So manaphy for keldeo and shiny altaria for genesect. I'll get you my friend code tomorrow when I am ready!

zeldalover

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! My friend code is 2552-3441-9440 and I'm ready to trade anytime in the next 5 hours! When are you available today if that doesn't work?

testing