Closed Shiny 6IV Flawless Ditto's - Japanese >only 40PC

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I am selling Shiny 6IV Flawless Japanese Ditto's, the nature will be selected at random.
1 Ditto, Random Nature - 40pc
2 Ditto's, Random (different) Nature - 60pc

All ditto's come with a free Destiny Knot or Everstone. (Please specify or one will be picked at random)

Alternatively, a megastone can be attached to the ditto for an additional 7pc instead of one of the above items.

Last edited:

Chadwick

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to get two dittos with destiny knots. I have credits but im new here so how do you transfer credits/get your pokemon?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi @Chadwick - sorry I was away earlier. Your order is already prepped and ready for you to receive if you are still interested. You can transfer credits by hovering over the 'credit:' at the top and pressing transfer, from here you can type in the name of the person receiving the credits (so mine would be Vyft) and the amount, as well as a note if you wish to.
If you would still like this order then please let me know your FC and IGN! Mine are in my signature :) Thank you!

Chadwick

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey @Vyft My FC is 2423-3337-2490 and my IGN is chadpack
Do I need to transfer the credits now or wait till the trade is complete? Sorry i'm asking a lot of questions, this is my first time using this site.

testing