• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Shiny Umbreon or Eevee?????

XEvie-LutionsX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Send me offers!!!! I won't trade any Diancie, Celebi, Manaphy, Genesect, Mew, Victini, Shaymin, Jirachi or Keldeo. Sorry!!!!!!! I have other shinies to offer such as, Shiny Mightyena, Shiny Goodra etc.

tumblr_static_1jsn02isuvfo8o4gwwks08g00.gif
UmbreonShinySprite.gif
vaporeon.png
flareon.png
leafeon.png
espeon.png
135.png
latest
Spr_5b_471_s.png

Last edited:

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just caught a 4IV shiny male Eevee in ORAS (Run Away ability) if you're interested! What shines do you have that you would want to trade, and if there are any mythical Pokémon you're willing to part with that'd be great :)

I'm trading him because I already have a shiny Umbreon from my HG :3 Let me know if you're interested!

XEvie-LutionsX

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just caught a 4IV shiny male Eevee in ORAS (Run Away ability) if you're interested! What shines do you have that you would want to trade, and if there are any mythical Pokémon you're willing to part with that'd be great :)

I'm trading him because I already have a shiny Umbreon from my HG :3 Let me know if you're interested!
Shiny Goodra, Shiny Mightyena or Cobalion???? If you don't want any just say! thank you!! :)

Last edited:

XEvie-LutionsX

Youngster Joey
Credits

I also have a ton of Phiones and a shiny Vaporeon but her name is Silver

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well I'm really looking for a Mew to chain with, and I don't really have a need for any of those in-game since I've already beaten it. Thanks for letting me know, and I hope you get an Eevee!

Also, if you're playing in ORAS, a shiny Eevee actually isn't hard to get at all! They're located on Route 116 (Outside of Rustboro City) and it only took me about an hour to get one, so it's pretty reasonable ;)

(Umbreon is my fav shiny, so good luck on your hunt!)

XEvie-LutionsX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well I'm really looking for a Mew to chain with, and I don't really have a need for any of those in-game since I've already beaten it. Thanks for letting me know, and I hope you get an Eevee!

Also, if you're playing in ORAS, a shiny Eevee actually isn't hard to get at all! They're located on Route 116 (Outside of Rustboro City) and it only took me about an hour to get one, so it's pretty reasonable ;)

(Umbreon is my fav shiny, so good luck on your hunt!)
Thank you for you offer! How long does it take to get a shiny Eevee? Do you have to chain???

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
I had a search level of 13 when I started chaining, and I was on a chain of 127 when I found the shiny! It took me right around 1-2 hours, which wasn't too bad at all :D

Do you know how to chain with DexNav? I can write up a short summary if you want to know :)

XEvie-LutionsX

Youngster Joey
Credits
I had a search level of 13 when I started chaining, and I was on a chain of 127 when I found the shiny! It took me right around 1-2 hours, which wasn't too bad at all :D

Do you know how to chain with DexNav? I can write up a short summary if you want to know :)
Thank you sooooo much!!! Oh and it's fine thanks I think I'm ok with the chaining! I am going to start chaining right now!!!!!!! :Woot::Woot::Woot:

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh I also didn't have a shiny charm, so I didn't have insanely good odds or anything :)

testing