• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Sudowoodo

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for any Sudowoodo anyone has as fodder, bred or caught. I can't see why anyone relies on the GTS, but that seems hypocritical when I've used it for such a time. (Too many people asking for legendaries for the most basic of Pokemon.)

I have some stuff to trade, albeit not much that too many people would want. I'll give a run down on what I have to trade, most not bred from me however. I can breed you any Kanto Pokemon though, if need be. I also can breed you one of any starter, if that interests you.

(Got the Gligar and Yanma, changed title)

Last edited:

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
That'd be fine, what'd you want in return? Mind you the starters, or anything from Kanto that I can quick gen. (I also have a level 7 Shiny Misdreavus if that interests you.)

originalProDG

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't want anything specific as I'm currently filling the Pokedex. Are you playing XY? Because I want some 6 gen pokes that i'm missing. If not that Misdreavus will do the job just fine. I already have the starters.

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm playing Omega Ruby, but I'll see what gen 6 I have. Tell me if any of these Gen 6 pokemon interest you.
Noibat, Bergmite, Tyrunt, Skrelp, Binacle, Skiddo, Honedge, Spritzee, Slurpuff, or Sliggoo. These are what I could quick breed.

testing