Active TayTay's Battle Breeding and PowerSaves Shop

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just got an action replay powersaves device and it would be cool to use it for good!
I'm also breeding for IVs/Shinies for battle (or I can just powersave them for you) and shinies of course! I can help you obtain anything from items to specific hidden abilities you desire.

Please don't be shy to ask me for anything (cause I'm shy too!)

• my prices for FULL* powersaved poke-services are 150pc (shinify, iv change, ability change, etc.)
  • Event pokes and legendaries are 150pc (150pc=$1 US)
  • Add on 10pc for any item you want with the pokemon
  • Prices for battle ready IV/Shinies will differ depending on what you want and if I or my other breeder friends can obtain them (it may also take more time as eggs can be stubbon!), but would most likely be about 750pc (aka $5 US in real money terms) for Perfect 6IVs and lower from there. Add a shinify to that for free!
*full meaning the works, multiple (more than 2) powersaves jobs

I think these prices are fair since I'm new to this site and I would be so excited to work with you!
Please visit my profile for more info about me!

Last edited:

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
A mew and a Mewtwo? Since Mew cannot be obtained legitimately in either XY or ORAS, I would say Mew would be 150pc and the second legendary can be 20pc since you are my first costumer!

I might not be able to obtain a Mew though since there have not been any Mew events so it will be more cause of the risk of corrupting my files. Mewtwo I can surely get.

Is that okay? And do you want one of Mewtwo's mega stones and if so which one?

Jamielmarshall

Youngster Joey
Credits
A mew and a Mewtwo? Since Mew cannot be obtained legitimately in either XY or ORAS, I would say Mew would be 150pc and the second legendary can be 20pc since you are my first costumer!

I might not be able to obtain a Mew though since there have not been any Mew events so it will be more cause of the risk of corrupting my files. Mewtwo I can surely get.

Is that okay? And do you want one of Mewtwo's mega stones and if so which one?

sorry i found someone who could get me everything for 60 :( thanks anyway

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
All rightie!

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
How much for a shiny bagon?

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
5 iv?

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
What is the cost of a Female, Sheer Force Totodile? IVs, EVs and nature are irrelevant. I just need a progenitor poke

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
What is the cost of a Female, Sheer Force Totodile? IVs, EVs and nature are irrelevant. I just need a progenitor poke
That would be 150pc, if you want it powersaved it can just be 30pc

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright mate, let's keep this as nice and simple as possible. Powersave it please and I shall transfer you the PC. FC is 5043-2813-0416.

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
On it now! FC is in my signature (can't remember is off hand yet)
So it might have to be 150pc since sheer force is a hidden ability and I have to breed for that. Is that okay?

Last edited:

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thats kinda the kick for HA Totodile: it's unreleased. I'm looking for a basic hacked version that I may breed thereafter. So yeah, 150PC doesn't bother me, so long as I can get the HA Totodile

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Apologies mate, I need to cancel that order. I no longer need it after Gen 2 HA pokemon legal release

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright!

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm...Well, you have been highly accommodating to me thus far and I would hate to deny you my custom, so perhaps you might be able to assist me in obtaining a number of competitive legendaries and genderless guys?

Rotom-w, Diancie,
Suicune, Zapdos,
Terrakion, Metagross,
Magnezone, Latios,
Landorus (Standard & Therian)?

Are 5-6 IV, controlled-nature individuals of each of these species doable? If yes, I will happily specify the number of each and any specific instructions that might accompany them.

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Battle ready or Powersaved? You say competitive, just want to make sure, because some of these pokemon can't be officially obtained with perfect ivs and a controlled nature.
Metagross, Magnezone, Rotom-w, Zapdos, Latios and Terrakion I can surely get you easily. Diancie will have to be powersaved as it is only an event legendary, and Suicune I have to check on.

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok, check on Suicune please. And if the product wouldn't be possible, feasible or usable in actual Wifi battles, then give me the say so and we can scrap those. I'm not overly attached to Diancie anyway. As for the rest, I need:

Pokemon: Rotom-W
Nickname: Tumbles
Nature: Bold
IV Spread: (31/who cares/31/31/31/31)
Move set: -
Ability: Levitate
Level: 1

Pokemon: Rotom-W
Nickname: Derp
Nature: Calm
IV Spread: (31/meh/31/31/31/31)

Pokemon: Beldum x2
Nickname(s): Rizzrack/Rattletrap
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: (31/31/31/don't care/31/31)
Ability: Clear Body

Pokemon: Beldum x2
Nickname(s): Scuffle/ Punch
Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: (HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spd)
Ability: Clear Body

Pokemon: Magnemite
Nickname: Aurel
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: (31/could care less/31/31/31/31)
Move set: Hidden Power (Fire)
Ability: Magnet Pull

Pokemon: Zapdos
Nickname: Odin
IV Spread: (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Move set: Defog
Ability: Pressure
Level: ?

Pokemon: Zapdos
Nickname: Ullr
IV Spread: (31/meh/31/31/31/31)
Move set: Defog, Hidden Power (Ice)
Ability: Pressure

Pokemon: Terrakion x3
Nickname: Tiny/ Stonehoof/ Crixalis
Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: (31/31/31/-/31/31)
Ability: Justified

Pokemon: Latios x2
Nickname: Mickey/ Markus
Nature: Timid
IV Spread: (31/-/31/31/31/31)
Move set: Defog, Hidden Power (Fire)

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
It looks as though Zapdos and Latios may be hard to obtain with perfect stats, as they cannot be bred for IVs or bred at all for that matter. The best I can do for those are at least 3Ivs, because that is how they come in the wild. Of course powersaves is an option, but then they cannot be used in official competition. This goes as well for Suicune and Diancie. The rest I can do easily! I am about to start breeding magnemites right now so let me know of any changes!

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm a longtime, amateur breeder just beginning to get into actual battles so please bare with me and define "official competition" please, as my definition (which differs from what may be the norm) would be vgc and official nintendo related events. If I can use it in Smogon situations and general wifi, then idgaf how its produced. I've bred over 300 perfect pokes across over 100 species during the courses of 350 hours. I've gotten just shy of every pokemon that I might POSSIBLY want to use in an actual battle, often with multiple variations set up in advance. I'm now seriously just looking for those last few guys that, lacking an action replay and other connections, I cannot get.

I appreciate you going over the various things that can and cannot be done in a manner one may deem legitimate; it's very courteous of you. That said, allow me to clarify something: whatever it is that needs doing in order for you to get me the mons requested is golden, so long as they can be used in general wifi battles. Charge what need be charged, payment wise, and please, please get me these pokemon.

Last edited:

testing