Active TayTay's Battle Breeding and PowerSaves Shop

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
The VGC, Smogon and Battle Spot do not allow illegally obtained or modded pokemon, and I am assuming any other kind of wifi competition will go by the same rules. Having a battle with friends, of course anything goes. I wouldn't risk disqualification by going in with a pokemon that has been tampered with, but many get away with it and thats just sad. There are no good ways of detecting these pokemon either. The recent case with the Aegislash in a Dream Ball, that was caught by people watching the battle take place, and the giveaway for it was so fast and, albeit, arbitrary, I wouldn't blame the mods for not catching it at all. But the internet always watches, always waiting for these kinds of things so they can call it out.

Legendaries come with AT LEAST 3 perfect IVs in the wild, and its a matter of soft resetting to get them higher than that. So it is totally doable.

Most likely Suicune will have to be traded for though, since it is not catchable in XY or ORAS. Diancie is also unobtainable in game and would have to be traded from someone who was at the gamestop event to get it, which I can try and find out from my friends if any of them have it but that is as far as I believe I can do.

Everything else can be bred and found. Overall price will be 3750pc for the Rotoms, Terrakions, Landorus, Latios, Magnemites and Beldums. Diancie, Suicune and Zapdos will have to be traded for most likely, so I can just do that for free since you are cool and such! Do we have a deal?

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
hi i need a nidoking and nidoqueen, can you do this fir less than 100 pc?
Of course!
Any preference on ivs or anything like that? And you want them battle ready?

Last edited:

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Aye, we have a deal. Need the PC before or after you have the order complete?
I'll get the order done then you can pay so I can be sure I have all them ready before you pay

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright mate. Know what? As an act of good faith, and because you've been so accommodating, I'm going to transfer the initial half now. What might be the turnaround time on this order anyway?

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh thank you so much!

I think a week and a couple days would suffice, with breeding an all. I'll keep you updated!

Last edited:

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello again! How goes my order?
It's going good! I'm breeding the jolly Bledums right now, and then the Terrakions as well, and still trying to find the Latios, Zapdos and Suicune. But I've finished the Rotoms, Magnemite and Adamant Beldums!

Also, to clarify, for the jolly Beldums what did you want the ivs to be exactly? You put HP/A/D/SPA/SPD/SP instead of the value number so I've just guessed that meant the same as the other two Beldums?

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's going good! I'm breeding the jolly Bledums right now, and then the Terrakions as well, and still trying to find the Latios, Zapdos and Suicune. But I've finished the Rotoms, Magnemite and Adamant Beldums!

Also, to clarify, for the jolly Beldums what did you want the ivs to be exactly? You put HP/A/D/SPA/SPD/SP instead of the value number so I've just guessed that meant the same as the other two Beldums?

Ah, yeah that was an accident. Indeed, the IV spread on the jolly beldums is indeed the same as the adamants. Excellent news then! I shall check in again soon enough.

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Psychon, just dropping in for a visit. The terrakions are on the way, but there was an accident a couple days ago where I lost progress on them (the cartridge flew out when I dropped the ds, very stupid) so I had to start breeding them over. Then I got super busy with school , but now its better and it should only be a few more days, is that okay? Ideally I would say Monday!(pst)

Psychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alrighty! Im set for trade as soon as is convenient! Have you added my FC? And when might we be able to trade these, specifically? Relative to EST

taytaymeow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh thank you for being so considerate! I still need a couple more days actually because of an outside event hindering my progress, so I'm sorry for being so fickle on the subject. I would like to say by the end of this week I can make it, but we will see. Again, my sincere apologies, and thank you so much for your consideration.

testing