Team suggestions..

ECHO413

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm getting ready to go on deployment so I bought Alpha Sapphire with a bunch of friends on the ship. Figure the best thing to do to keep me busy is try to breed pokemon for the perfect team. Trying to figure out which pokemon would be best to start working on. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
assuming your not using any tier list or rules and just wanna beat ppl i would defo go for hax mons lol get urself a togekiss with air slash for that 60% flinch chance and a prankster sableye for will o wisps recover and calm mind sweeping for starters at least

ECHO413

Youngster Joey
Credits
assuming your not using any tier list or rules and just wanna beat ppl i would defo go for hax mons lol get urself a togekiss with air slash for that 60% flinch chance and a prankster sableye for will o wisps recover and calm mind sweeping for starters at least
What are hax mons? Lol until recently I've only really been a casual pokemon player. Until I found this forum, I didn't know about half this stuff I've been reading...

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
What are hax mons? Lol until recently I've only really been a casual pokemon player. Until I found this forum, I didn't know about half this stuff I've been reading...
just certain mons that are fun to annoy people with haha

example air slash has a 30% flinch chance but for togekiss who has the ability to double the chance it gives it a 60% chance to flinch them as long as it hits first i.e. u hit them but they cant hit back and u kill them with little damage done to yourself

same with jirachi along with other mons

the ability prankster allows non atk moves to go first so it gives a free will o wisp with burns and cuts physical atk in half or a thunder wave or recover or reflect/lightscreen etc etc

ECHO413

Youngster Joey
Credits
just certain mons that are fun to annoy people with haha

example air slash has a 30% flinch chance but for togekiss who has the ability to double the chance it gives it a 60% chance to flinch them as long as it hits first i.e. u hit them but they cant hit back and u kill them with little damage done to yourself

same with jirachi along with other mons

the ability prankster allows non atk moves to go first so it gives a free will o wisp with burns and cuts physical atk in half or a thunder wave or recover or reflect/lightscreen etc etc
I can get sableye easily, but idk how to find a togekiss in AS

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
This won't get his friends pissed off with him at all

If you're looking to get more experience in the competitive metagame (or just find some good sets for certain Pokemon) I'd probably direct you to: http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/intro_comp_pokemon . It gives a brief overview to the metagame, and if you want sets, I'd recommend taking a look at the OU listing to start with and pick out some Pokemon you like :)

ECHO413

Youngster Joey
Credits
This won't get his friends pissed off with him at all

If you're looking to get more experience in the competitive metagame (or just find some good sets for certain Pokemon) I'd probably direct you to: http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/intro_comp_pokemon . It gives a brief overview to the metagame, and if you want sets, I'd recommend taking a look at the OU listing to start with and pick out some Pokemon you like :)
Thank you! I'll check it out!

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
the goal wasnt to "piss them off" b/c he will be stuck with them for awhile but rather just annoy them a bit :p

testing