The Intro to duckfool

duckfool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone. My name is Miguel, and I am 14 years old. I have loved Pokemon since I was young and have always wanted to "catch 'em all." Now that I am nearly complete with that, I got into competitive battling. I plan to build a strong team. I have just recently joined, meaning a few days ago, I joined this website hoping to make tons of new friends, join a nice team, and hopefully help others in any given situation. I hope to be able to make a difference and make everyone happy. I will help out in any time needed and I am always here. I also plan on getting others involved, such as my school friends. Thanks for reading, I'm excited to make new friends and get to know you all. :D
~duckfool​

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hello everyone. My name is Miguel, and I am 14 years old. I have loved Pokemon since I was young and have always wanted to "catch 'em all." Now that I am nearly complete with that, I got into competitive battling. I plan to build a strong team. I have just recently joined, meaning a few days ago, I joined this website hoping to make tons of new friends, join a nice team, and hopefully help others in any given situation. I hope to be able to make a difference and make everyone happy. I will help out in any time needed and I am always here. I also plan on getting others involved, such as my school friends. Thanks for reading, I'm excited to make new friends and get to know you all. :D
~duckfool​
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to help out. :) I actually have a "Site FAQ" of sorts linked in my signature if you want to take a peek.

P.S. I dig the profile pic. 10/10

K

Krelbit

Welcome to the site, my friend. Nice to have you here! If you ever have any questions, me and many other users are usually in the shoutbox off on the home page. Many are friendly and will hopefully help you get acquainted. Have a great time!

duckfool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site, my friend. Nice to have you here! If you ever have any questions, me and many other users are usually in the shoutbox off on the home page. Many are friendly and will hopefully help you get acquainted. Have a great time!
Thanks for the help. :D Glad to make your acquaintance.

testing