• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

The Railgun Labyrinths

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
(This is a Team Railgun exclusive event)

I think this is a good way to test the skills of everyone in Railgun. The Labyrinths will follow the elimination rules of a tournament. If you get defeated, you will have to wait 24 hours to rechallenge that labyrinth. Each labyrinth will have a Guardian (A Guardian is actually the owner of the Labyrinth. Example: if the labyrinth is called the Scarlet Devil Labyrinth, the guardian would be Saya Kisaragi). You must defeat 6 randoms (and saving the replys as proof) before taking one the guardian. (please PM me if you wish to be a guardian)

The Rule of the Labyrinth challenge:

• You can only challenge one labyrinth at a time
  • You must defeat the guardian before taking on another labyrinth
  • If you are defeated by either the randoms or the guardian, you have to wait 24 hours before going back in.
  • Once you defeat the guardian, do not reveal his/her team.
Labyrinth owners/Labyrinth name/order number:

Saya Kisaragi, The Reaper's Void (final labyrinth)

Last edited:

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
I would like to be a Guardian. But I would also like to have a Showdown I have currently lost my 3DS.

testing