Closed Various Starters

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
So I posted a thread like this yesterday but I am now at the point where I can specify what I'm missing so ima post those here and see about gettin em.

Chikorita
Turtwig
Tepig
Chespin

As for payment, I have every other starter to trade.

PM me what you have and what you want.

I'm also selling various other things. I'm selling all the starters not listed here for 20PC for 5 or 30 for 1 of each. If you want a specific nature I can breed it for an extra 5 PC.

IGN SanTB
FC: 3325 3414 2615

Last edited:

Chad22

Youngster Joey
Credits
So I posted a thread like this yesterday but I am now at the point where I can specify what I'm missing so ima post those here and see about gettin em.

Chikorita
Turtwig
Tepig
Chespin

I'm also selling various other things. I'm selling all the starters not listed here for 20PC for 5 or 30 for 1 of each. If you want a specific nature I can breed it for an extra 5 PC.

IGN SanTB
I have Tepig, I'd trade it for anything that has pokerus on it.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I do not have any pokerus. And honestly I don't know how to get it beyond buying here. Sorry

skip

Youngster Joey
Credits

Chikorita
Turtwig
Tepig
Chespin

IGN SanTB

Hey
I have many newly hatched starters, all of which u mentioned.
I'm just missing a couple that i hope u have.

Skip
FC 2251-6958-5944

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
At this point I am only missing chikorita and chespin. I would have updated the thread but I didn't expect any more replies. Let me know what your missing and I'll pull them togethor for ya.

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi I was wondering if you still need a Chikorita... I have a modest one for you if you want it

gelinmaster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
At this point I am only missing chikorita and chespin. I would have updated the thread but I didn't expect any more replies. Let me know what your missing and I'll pull them togethor for ya.
i have ha chespin what do you have to offer, mostly looking ha poliwag

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I don't have any poliwags I'm afraid sorry. I am still looking for chikorita. What starter do you want for it?

Saro0fdemons

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have Tepig, I'd trade it for anything that has pokerus on it.
So I posted a thread like this yesterday but I am now at the point whereI I can specify what I'm missing so ima post those here and see about gettin em.

Chikorita
Turtwig
Tepig
Chespin

IGN SanTB
I have tepig and pokemon with pokerus. I'm looking for some of the starters and X/Y only pokemon

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Guys ima shut Dow this thread since it's gotten off topic. Sorry.

testing