• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Water Gym: Issue challenge here (Open)

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Indeed, but just getting it out there saving time :p

yah sorry, if I could bend rules and give you a battle early I would, but I have already asked and was told I must wait 3 days to let someone battle me :3.

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
Now I can challenge, here it is :3

syriene

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
soo noone has challenged you for over 7 days. i dont know what that means, but fight me for the title of gym leader!!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hmmmmm... has ericashes been on since??

Syriene im on everyday :p I extended you a showdown battle last night! It is a best of 3 format. Let me know when you have made a showdown team, otherwise I can do it asap this weekend, - Eric

syriene

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i told you last night i am incapable of playing showdown. it will have to be wifi. i am not a cheater, i will not say i have won when i have not. i am normally on around 1pm est. please get back to me

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
i told you last night i am incapable of playing showdown. it will have to be wifi. i am not a cheater, i will not say i have won when i have not. i am normally on around 1pm est. please get back to me

A) Please don't double post. B) I work 7 am - 5 PM EST, if you wan't a wifi match it will be around 530 - 6 when I get home. I will be on until around 10 PM EST. Thats a 5 hour range you can battle me via wifi, I can do it today if you are on around those times.

Edit: I grabbed my DS from my car around 1 pm and waited for 30 min , you were not on.

Edit 2: I was at my computer with the site pulled open from 1 pm est to about 11 pm est. You never were on the site.

Tomorrow I have family stuff to take care of. I will be on until about 2 pm est, but after then im gone until late night.

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
soo noone has challenged you for over 7 days. i dont know what that means, but fight me for the title of gym leader!!
Syreine, eric has been an active gym leader for nearing half a year now and has responsibly met his challengers demands. If you cannot find a time that works to battle eric, you will not be inheriting the gym by the "7-day inactivity" rule of becoming a gym leader. This rule only applies when a gym leaader hasn't taken *any* challenges in the 7 day period and they haven't reached out to any of their current challengers.

testing