• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Welcome to Pokemon National Bank Special 50% off until 9-28-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome To the Pokémon National Bank
Policies
1. All Pokémon being sold at this shop include: KB Pokémon with egg moves and ivs, Event Pokémon-legends and non legends, Pokémon with special moves such as - hold hands picachu with surf etc. , Fully trained Pokémon with evs, nature, ivs, and chosen moves
2. Donated Pokémon must have one these following items in order to count as a donation:
  • All must be Karlos Born
  • Normal abilities are worth ONE point
  • Hidden abilities are worth THREE points
  • Each EGG Move is worth ONE point.(4 EGG moves is worth 6 points)
  • with Hidden abilities are worth 5PC
  • with normal abilities are worth 3PC
3. Discounts can be obtained based on your number of donations. The Discounts are:
  • Platinum rank- All purchases are 85% off and donations are double the rewarded amount (200 donations or 100 ordered pokemon )
  • Gold rank- all purchases are 75% off and donations are 1.5 times the normal amount (125 donations or 75 ordered pokemon)
  • Sliver rank- All purchases are 50% off and donations are worth 1.25 the normal amount.( 75 donations or 50 ordered pokemon)
  • Bronze rank- all purchases are 25% off and donations are worth 1.10 the normal amount. ( 30 donations or 25 ordered pokemon)
4. If there is a problem with the donation Points please PM me. Don't post it here
5. This shop has right to refuse any service to rude customer. You will lose rights to shop here plus your benefits will be dropped. Unclaimed PC Will be losted.
The Orders
  • Package one includes: KB born Pokémon with Chosen Egg Moves ,Chosen IVS, at lv 1 for 50PC a piece
  • Package 2- Events EACH IS 75Pc
  • Package 3- Special move Pokémon-75PC
  • Package 4- Battle Ready Pokémon-100PC a piece
  • Package 5- Buy 3 of the same Pokémon packet of above packet get the 4th free
  • Packet 6- Buy 5 of the same packet and get the 6th free
  • Packet 7- buy 10 and get the 11th free

Last edited:

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well I looked at different shops including the one you stated. I also looked up different ways real business do in order to get customers. if you look at my first shop I closed it had the dotation Pokémon idea. I used my categories from my shop post as what I would sell. They say the best way to gain business to is do similar ways that successful businesses are doing.

Last edited:

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
The best way to make money here is to have ORIGINAL ideas and not try to stomp on others' shoes. Instead of trying to work against your competition, why not try to work with them? There is no such thing as "get rich quick."

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The best way to make money here is to have ORIGINAL ideas and not try to stomp on others' shoes. Instead of trying to work against your competition, why not try to work with them? There is no such thing as "get rich quick."
  1. What ideas do you think I stole?
  2. What could I do to help others. I would help supply who ever would like someone to help others. I would rather help with someone else be the Owner.
  3. I was not trying to get quick rich. I was trying a technique that I herad from my accounting class where a business does something that draws attention to them when they just open or they people to come to their shore/business.

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
  1. What ideas do you think I stole?
  2. What could I do to help others. I would help supply who ever would like someone to help others. I would rather help with someone else be the Owner.
  3. I was not trying to get quick rich. I was trying a technique that I herad from my accounting class where a business does something that draws attention to them when they just open or they people to come to their shore/business.

Sigh. Good luck to you.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sigh. Good luck to you.
I just started a post for you with more details about this. please check it out. I really want to resolute this problem. I am not trying to upset anyone or make enemies.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
how do you donate here?
State what you want to donation:
  • The number of Pokémon
  • The Pokémon
  • if it has a normal or Hidden ability
  • If it has egg moves, list the number of egg moves
  • if its shiny or normal.
Then I will state how much PC you will receive. I must receive the pokemon before I pay you for the donations. I will keep account of how much you donated to add to your total.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
  • The number of Pokémon
  • The Pokémon
Then I will state how much PC you will receive. I must receive the pokemon before I pay you for the donations. I will keep account of how much you donated to add to your total.

do i get PC for what I donate?

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
  • The number of Pokémon
  • The Pokémon

Also remember that there is a minimum transaction of 20PC, I am sure you already know that, just a friendly reminder and best of luck..

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
do i get PC for what I donate?
This list states how much PC you get based on what you donate. You get the PC as soon as I receive the Pokémon you donated and confirmed that they are what you claimed them to be. So your answer is yes.

Donated Pokémon must have one these following items in order to count as a donation:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
This list states how much PC you get based on what you donate. You get the PC as soon as I receive the Pokémon you donated and confirmed that they are what you claimed them to be. So your answer is yes.

Donated Pokémon must have one these following items in order to count as a donation:
it has to be at least 20 PC minimum.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Also remember that there is a minimum transaction of 20PC, I am sure you already know that, just a friendly reminder and best of luck..
So I have to wait until they have 20PC build up before I can give the PC to them? If so I will keep a recorded of the Pokémon That I received donated. Could I make a post that contains Pokémon that I received as donations so that no one can claim that I cheated them?

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
So I have to wait until they have 20PC build up before I can give the PC to them? If so I will keep a recorded of the Pokémon That I received donated. Could I make a post that contains Pokémon that I received as donations so that no one can claim that I cheated them?
do a google document

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Based on observation this copy of @matsumouri parent bank exists solely because you want to pay less than 10PC per Pokemon rather than buying them at a decent price.

EDIT: The edit function exists so you don't double post, this has been a problem with you in the past.
Don't double post.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Based on observation this copy of @matsumouri parent bank exists solely because you want to pay less than 10PC per Pokemon rather than buying them at a decent price.

EDIT: The edit function exists so you don't double post, this has been a problem with you in the past.
Don't double post.
Could you please explain where on this post I have double posted? I haven ot posted back to back. Could you please state where I did this. I will be closing down this shop today. For this reason shop hat I supposedly did wrong so that I can not do it in the edited post.
THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing