Active What is your favorite RPG game?

FinnsHat64

Youngster Joey
Credits
I like MMO RPG's and I'm looking for a good one. What's your favorite (Wii U or PC)?

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I like MMO RPG's and I'm looking for a good one. What's your favorite (Wii U or PC)?
Currently not playing it anymore, because I have been busy, but I always liked league of legends.
It is true that the community isn't that great, but when you finally find team that suits you, you'll be hooked.
I always played the support role and loved to play LOL with friends.

For more questions about it, feel free to ask me ;)

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I don't know if you can still find it anywhere, but Final Fantasy VI as to be my favorite RPG of all time. You might be able to get it in the App Store. MMO RPG's, probably Heroes of the Storm currently. Both are tons of fun.

FinnsHat64

Youngster Joey
Credits
Currently not playing it anymore, because I have been busy, but I always liked league of legends.
It is true that the community isn't that great, but when you finally find team that suits you, you'll be hooked.
I always played the support role and loved to play LOL with friends.

For more questions about it, feel free to ask me ;)
I play Lol and it is good but it isn't an RPG. If I'm correct it's a MOBA. Thanks anyway

I don't know if you can still find it anywhere, but Final Fantasy VI as to be my favorite RPG of all time. You might be able to get it in the App Store. MMO RPG's, probably Heroes of the Storm currently. Both are tons of fun.

I have always been a fan of FF. I'll check it out along with Heros of Storm, is it a PC game or an app?

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Heroes of the Storm is a pc game. It's free-to-play. I checked and you can get pretty much all of the earlier FF games on the Apple App Store.

FinnsHat64

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heroes of the Storm is a pc game. It's free-to-play. I checked and you can get pretty much all of the earlier FF games on the Apple App Store.
Is it a browser, download, or Steam game?

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I play Lol and it is good but it isn't an RPG. If I'm correct it's a MOBA. Thanks anyway

Ahh okay. My bad. Then I would suggest something like TERA or LOTRO.
TERA has great graphics if your computer can keep up with it. Some people might even say that they are way better then WOW for instance

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
If you're looking for RPGs then you might want to play the Shin Megumi Tensei game series like Soul Hacker or go for the Persona series. You might want to try Bravely Default Flying Fairy also, its like the FF series except for a few new mechanics, like the bravely second command which you freeze time to unleash powerful attacks that can bypass the basic 9999 damage calculation.

Edit: If you add me to your friend list in BDFF, my friend summon has a damage calculation of 99693 ;)

Last edited:

FinnsHat64

Youngster Joey
Credits
If you're looking for RPGs then you might want to play the Shin Megumi Tensei game series like Soul Hacker or go for the Persona series. You might want to try Bravely Default Flying Fairy also, its like the FF series except for a few new mechanics, like the bravely second command which you freeze time to unleash powerful attacks that can bypass the basic 9999 damage calculation.
Sounds Wonderful! I'm make sure to see it!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
It's not an RPG but...

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

Play it! I've spent over 50 hours on it so far and I have no intention on stopping until I've found everything xD

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
It's not an RPG but...

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

Play it! I've spent over 50 hours on it so far and I have no intention on stopping until I've found everything xD

if it was cheaper :). Ive been too preoccupied with xenoverse and borderlands (which both are rpgs) and great games :D

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
if it was cheaper :). Ive been too preoccupied with xenoverse and borderlands (which both are rpgs) and great games :D
I believe it was £7.14 just a few weeks ago - check it out in the Easter sale maybe (I'm unsure on the US price)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I believe it was £7.14 just a few weeks ago - check it out in the Easter sale maybe (I'm unsure on the US price)

the 7 pounds is like 20 usd in steam conversation lmao xD I mine as well switch over to pounds to pay. I am pretty sure paypal does the coversation for a fee. I am waiting for dark souls to hit 20 dollars or less on a sale so I can buy that.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
the 7 pounds is like 20 usd in steam conversation lmao xD I mine as well switch over to pounds to pay. I am pretty sure paypal does the coversation for a fee. I am waiting for dark souls to hit 20 dollars or less on a sale so I can buy that.
Or you could buy Valkyria Chronicles for $20 on steam. 1930s style warfare tactics, weaponry and more, what more can you ask for?!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Or you could buy Valkyria Chronicles for $20 on steam. 1930s style warfare tactics, weaponry and more, what more can you ask for?!
I could ask for a sadistic boy named Isaac who shoots tears at monsters you find in your basement whilst running from your killer mother who was led to you by God :) #bindingofisaac

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I could ask for a sadistic boy named Isaac who shoots tears at monsters you find in your basement whilst running from your killer mother who was led to you by God :) #bindingofisaac
Uhh.. that sounds like a horror survival than an RPG. But I rather take on the Blue Witch, Selvaria Bles, of the Empire than a killer mother.

testing