-Wild YouTuber Appeared-

SMP

Wrath Bringer
Credits
If you can catch me, you get a free Ability Capsule. ;D

Anyway, my names SMP, I'm a YouTuber who's been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue. I own two YouTube channels, PWUKTube, a UK VGC focused channel and SMPGaming, which focuses on other Pokemon Content as well as other games.

Currently I'm working on providing more Trading Card Game content, which includes the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online, Magic 2014 and Hearthstone.

Hope you guys will get chatting to me, check out my YouTube channels and make my stay here more enjoyable :3

~SMP

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I dig the thread name. XD Welcome to the site. :)

Who do you normally use on Hearthstone? If you say priest, we cannot be friends. Priest so OP... But so good.

SMP

Wrath Bringer
Credits
I dig the thread name. XD Welcome to the site. :)

Who do you normally use on Hearthstone? If you say priest, we cannot be friends. Priest so OP... But so good.
I don't really have a normal class right now. I've been dabbling in each. I'd say Rogue and Mage are currently my favourites and I'll admit I do like Priests durability. That said, each class has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I don't really have a normal class right now. I've been dabbling in each. I'd say Rogue and Mage are currently my favourites and I'll admit I do like Priests durability. That said, each class has their own strengths and weaknesses.

I had to quit playing during the open beta because of all the homework I've had, but I've been meaning to get back into it. I was using hunter a lot back then, just because it's what I had started out with the most and what I was most used to - but I did really start to enjoy Rogue towards my final days.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
You play Magic The Gathering??? 0_0 We are now friends...

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Ahh Magic<3

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hearthstone, does that mean you play WoW too?

Big welcome to the community, btw. Looking forward to seeing more of you around.

testing