Wish list

Charizard101

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Here you can make a wish list of pokemon you want for trade or you want to buy them I'll make my own wish list here garchomp 6iv shiny adamant substitute,outrage,swords dance and bite,venasuar jolly 6iv shiny, solar beam, toxic, swords dance or dragon dance and harden. That's for example but I do want thos pokes, hope you guys enjoy.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
want another wager battle lol? also i have a shiny garchomp

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Here you can make a wish list of pokemon you want for trade or you want to buy them I'll make my own wish list here garchomp 6iv shiny adamant substitute,outrage,swords dance and bite,venasuar jolly 6iv shiny, solar beam, toxic, swords dance or dragon dance and harden. That's for example but I do want thos pokes, hope you guys enjoy.
You do realize Venusaur doesn't get dragon dance or harden right? And that while it does get swords dance, it won't boost solarbeam at all. If you want chlorophyll Venusaur (which is by all means inferior to the mega) you should run: Solarbeam/Giga Drain, Growth (boosts both your offenses 2 stages in the sun), Synthesis/Leech Seed, and Earthquake/Sludge Bomb/Hidden Power Fire

testing