Would like to buy event legendaries(Mew, Celebi, etc.) Will pay fast!

Andrewmalius

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking for event only Pokemon to be traded to my game. PM me a Pokemon you have and your price and I can respond quickly! Thanks!!

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Looking for event only Pokemon to be traded to my game. PM me a Pokemon you have and your price and I can respond quickly! Thanks!!
i can gen you any event for 40pc each event

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like 150 pc for my phione (I think it's an event ccus it can only be gotten from breeding a manaphy and a itto) please!:D

K

Krelbit

I would like 150 pc for my phione (I think it's an event ccus it can only be gotten from breeding a manaphy and a itto) please!:D

Not an event.

I charge 100 PC per event, and most of the specs on your pokemon can be touched up to your desire in a speedy manner.

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Citizen snips what events u got I only have 20 pc could I have one please? I collect events and also is phione an event ? :D

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Citizen snips what events u got I only have 20 pc could I have one please? I collect events and also is phione an event ? :D
I can gen you all events, but sorry, I can only charge my shop price at 40pc. And no phione is not an event

Andrewmalius

Youngster Joey
Credits
I unexpectedly have to step out to lunch, PM me with any even Mews, Celebie, Jirachi, I'll buy one as soon as get back, Thanks everyone!

testing