WTB>Ready Battle Team(Double-Rating)

shahrul

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello to all pro seller & trainer,

Im looking for ready battle team(6 pkm) for double battle rating.
All pokemon must be shinny,perfect iv,ev and lvl 100.

Please give me your best build.
(i hate some of the seller here who just want take advantage of newbie and just use randomizer teambuilder)

Please pm me the price & list of the team u suggest together with moveset.

PS: Im using Pokemon X

Thank you;)

K

Krelbit

My personal advice would be to learn how to battle and make your own team. If you're asking for someone else's team, and you don't know how to use it, then you're not going to get very far.

Pokémon showdown exists for a reason.
Utilize it to become better, and get your own battling style and preferences. After that, come back and make a custom order of what you want.

I could have the most off-meta team, but if I know how to use it, I could whup the pants off a bad battler with a great team.

shahrul

Youngster Joey
Credits
My personal advice would be to learn how to battle and make your own team. If you're asking for someone else's team, and you don't know how to use it, then you're not going to get very far.

Pokémon showdown exists for a reason.
Utilize it to become better, and get your own battling style and preferences. After that, come back and make a custom order of what you want.

I could have the most off-meta team, but if I know how to use it, I could whup the pants off a bad battler with a great team.
Hai Krelbit. Thank you so much for the tip and guide,really appreciate it. 1 like for u.;)

testing