YOUR MOST HATED POKEMON?

Kiddy Frog

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd have to say Gulpin, Gloom or that trash bag pokemon they made in black and white.. because of how slimy it looks... it's worse than Muk.. at least Grimer and Muk are old school/original pokemans..

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I'd have to say Gulpin, Gloom or that trash bag pokemon they made in black and white.. because of how slimy it looks... it's worse than Muk.. at least Grimer and Muk are old school/original pokemans..
Someone hates poison types. XD. Personally I hate gravler. That sturdy explosion of his put a damper on my Nuzlockes.

OpLad

Youngster Joey
Credits
Chespin, I breeded a 4IV Chespin with a 6 IV ditto 14 times before i got a 5IV Chespin, those sleepless nights will never be forgotten.

AlawyPokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mr.Mime

Lee-chan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Cant really say I hate any Pokemon haha, but I do dislike Audino...and Wingull...and Geodude...the list goes on!

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i'd have to say i hate all ubers that aren't legendaries because of competitive reasons. one in perticular is garchomp last generation when every team had one cause he was too good. them adding the mega was jsut too much for me too handle. but for appearance i'd have to go with chesnaught because i love chespin but he evolves into this deprressing design of a pokemon and as a grass starter fan boy he was a disappointment

Lee-chan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i'd have to say i hate all ubers that aren't legendaries because of competitive reasons. one in perticular is garchomp last generation when every team had one cause he was too good. them adding the mega was jsut too much for me too handle. but for appearance i'd have to go with chesnaught because i love chespin but he evolves into this deprressing design of a pokemon and as a grass starter fan boy he was a disappointment
Could you explain yours bit (the ubers that arent legendaries) part.:confused:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Could you explain yours bit (the ubers that arent legendaries) part.:confused:
I think he's talking about the pokemon that where put in ubers cause of the competitive purposes, example: Mega-Mawile and mLuke.

ahem, back to the purpose of this thread. I wouldn't say I hate it but I could say it could have a better typing and ability, my hopes were crush by Inner Focus Mega-Gallade.

testing