Active Zoro's Marketplace

Zoroark

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's a dungeon...but fun!

Hey there, my name's Zoroark (but I prefer Zoro for short) and I'm a general newbie to the site. Noticing how popular shops were, I decided to start my own right off the bat.

Zoroark_by_crayon_chewer.png

So! Everything I sell or trade off is 100% legitimate. No PokeGen or other devices are used in breeding to make the process "easier".

No_hacks-101x101.jpg

With that said, here are my current rates-

Level 1 "Raw Pokemon" [100 Creds]- These guys are freshly hatched with 5-6IVs. No EV Training, no items included.

Level 1 EV Trained w/ IVs [120 Creds]- 5-6IV Pokes with max EVs depending on your specifications

Level 1 Complete Breeding [140 Creds]- Same as before tier, except any egg moves you may want on the hatch are included. Example: 5IV Outrage Charmander over normal 5IV Charmander

Elite Bred- Level 100 [200 Creds]- Any Egg Moves you may want w/ Specific EVs and 5-6IVs.

Shiny Station: Any natural shinies I happen to come by will be up for sale here, not genned so no guaranteed Natures or IVs

Octillery [180 PC]

whos that mon.png

The Mystery Mon Raffle: Once a month I will do a raffle for a Mystery Pokemon, complete with 5-6 IVs and a complementary nature to it's most popular battle style. Example- Timid Charmander over Bold Charmander. Once the 10 People enter, the drawing will be held the following weekend. Entry is 80 Creds!

Don't forget, any business is greatly appreciated...

And do come back again...

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
It's a dungeon...but fun!

Hey there, my name's Zoroark (but I prefer Zoro for short) and I'm a general newbie to the site. Noticing how popular shops were, I decided to start my own right off the bat.

View attachment 490

So! Everything I sell or trade off is 100% legitimate. No PokeGen or other devices are used in breeding to make the process "easier".

View attachment 491

Now because I'm new my prices will be quite low, just to show that I'm willing to establish some roots before going up to the levels of bigger shops. With that said, here are my current rates-

Level 1 "Raw Pokemon" [20 Creds]- These guys are freshly hatched with 5-6IVs. No EV Training, no items included.

Level 1 EV Trained w/ IVs [35 Creds]- 5-6IV Pokes with max EVs depending on your specifications

Level 1 Complete Breeding [50 Creds]- Same as before tier, except any egg moves you may want on the hatch are included. Example: 5IV Outrage Charmander over normal 5IV Charmander

Elite Bred- Level 100 [65 Creds]- Any Egg Moves you may want w/ Specific EVs and 5-6IVs.

Mystery Bred [30 Creds]- Level 50, 5-6IV Random Pokemon chosen from a ballot system. EVs and Moves are left untouched so you can do what you want with your new 'mon.

Don't forget, any business is greatly appreciated...

And do come back again...

Hey, I think you can charge more for your services, you're cheating yourself out of profit ^.^

mike1353

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm always looking for legit breeders to help me breed stuff cause I'm lazy and have a lot of things on my plate. When are you usually on? I may have an order for you, more to come if it goes well.

I'm looking for eggs traded to me, since IV locks upon the time you receive it. I want to hatch it in my own game?

Zoroark

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm always looking for legit breeders to help me breed stuff cause I'm lazy and have a lot of things on my plate. When are you usually on? I may have an order for you, more to come if it goes well.

I'm looking for eggs traded to me, since IV locks upon the time you receive it. I want to hatch it in my own game?

I've so far been on pretty frequently, I'm all ears for any orders ^-^

testing