Active 2 McDonalds Hoopas Left!

Andresh

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! My friend code is 2638-2092-6734, I will be avaliable for trade for the next 7 hours so feel free to answer me here. I'll just buy for 80PC :)

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've just registered for this thread :p
I have a shiny 6IV Muk that I'm willing to trade, do you want it for a Mc Hoopa? (I've been looking for a Mc Hoopa for my event collection for almost a week)
If not, I can offer some 5IV battle-ready pokemons, tell me how many would you like.
I've got the following 5IV ones (non shiny)
-Garchomp (battle ready)
-Aurorus (battle ready)
-Nidoqueen (battle ready)
-Nidoran
-Squirtle
-Oddish
-Fennekin
-Goldeen
-Petilil

All the 5IV ones are non-shiny and they lack the IV of the attack that they don't need (they also come in special balls such as Johto balls, etc).
Tell me if you are interested in anything.

Kailen Wolfe

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there. We can definitely work something out for that Muk. I have the McDonalds Hoopa. So that's good.

My friend code is in the signature area, what would be yours?

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there. We can definitely work something out for that Muk. I have the McDonalds Hoopa. So that's good.

My friend code is in the signature area, what would be yours?
Friend Code: 5069-4190-0145
Name: Vida

Can I request you to take a picture of the redeem wonder card of the Hoopa? As it's for my event's collection I would really appreaciate that!

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
haha, thanks for the picture!
I'll be online in around 10 - 15 mins, tell me if it's ok for you.

Kailen Wolfe

Youngster Joey
Credits
15 should be good. I'm just working on a few trades. Let me know when you're on and I'll let you know how long I will be if I'll be later.

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sure, I'll be here for a couple of hours, so just reply when you are ready and I'll get online.

testing