Active 2 Perfect 6IV Aerodactyl

Dmhspys

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yo yo yo

I have 2 Aerodactyl that have perfect 6 ivs.
The only difference between them are the Natures. One is serious and one is bashful.
The Aerodactyl's are 200pc each. They are both hatched and none hacked. So they are with it.

Moves
--------
Wing Attack
Super Sonic
Bite
Scary Face

Lv. 1

Ability: Rock Head

Male

Dmhspys

Youngster Joey
Credits
Not even shiny? Definitely not worth especially if they're 200 PC.
It's next to impossible to get shiny perfect shiny 6iv pokemon in the pokeuniverse. I hatched the Pokemon legit. Now if you wan't to go to some hacker on this site go ahead, because this is the best Non' hacked pokemon you'll get. (ps, if your about to reply you hatched a shiny 6iv pokemon before legit, then your a scum).

Dmhspys

Youngster Joey
Credits
Not even shiny? Definitely not worth especially if they're 200 PC.
Also since I play legit here is how rare shiny's are for non-hacking, 1/4096 is your chance on getting a shiny without hacking. People on here who sell loads of em all hack, I don't hate hackers, I am simply against myself hacking. So those probabilities for shiny pokemon, plus perfect iv's, plus it being a fossil pokemon, plus other s*** you might want, CANNOT BE OBTAINED WITHOUT HACKS. Wanna call yourself a Pokemon Master, stop depending on the gameshark/acion replay to do all the work for you. Pokemon masters earn the title, not hack it in.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This is just my personnel opinion but I think 200PC for it may be a bit over. I myself am a legit breeder I don't hack, or clone my pokes but in my store i sell all my 6iv pokemon that I've legit hatched for only 30 PC. I understand it took a lot of work to get the 6IV mon but i think its a bit unreasonable to sell it for 200PC, I know that other people can just gen shiny 6iv pokes and then sell them for a high price makes it unfair for people like us, but still 200 PC is a bit unreasonable

Symphony

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's next to impossible to get shiny perfect shiny 6iv pokemon in the pokeuniverse. I hatched the Pokemon legit. Now if you wan't to go to some hacker on this site go ahead, because this is the best Non' hacked pokemon you'll get. (ps, if your about to reply you hatched a shiny 6iv pokemon before legit, then your a scum).
Honestly, you overreacted about the situation. My opinion was you were overcharging your two pokes because you're selling two undervalued pokes for 200 PC a piece.

testing